Chapter 26

Louis' POV

Harry was snoring loudly which caused me to wake up.

I laid there in bed thinking to myself. All I could think about was last night.

*Flashback*
"I love you so much Louis. I am so happy that you are my first." Harry said as he continued to slowly move in and out of me.

I couldn't say much because I was moaning out so loud. He feels so good. I can't believe this is happening.

Harry was so red in the face, quite adorable actually. I could tell he was getting close, which made me want to cum even more.
*End of Flashback*

I bit my lip remember those dirty thoughts. I lifted up the sheets and noticed that I had a huge hard on. I blushed hoping Harry was still asleep and wouldn't see how hard I was.

I quickly made sure that he was actually asleep. When I knew he was I slowly lifted up more of the covers so I could see all of Harry. I looked down to see if he was hard too. Actually the funny thing is, he was!

He must be having a sexy dream about last night.

I wrapped my fingers around myself and started to move my hand up and down. I began to pick up speed so I could hit my point. I was trying so hard not to moan out loud. I bit down on my lips and closed my eyes tight. "Oh god!" I gasped out. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand as I came all over my chest.

I laid there with my cum all over myself for a good 20 second. I was trying to catch my breath. 

I reached over and grabbed some tissues to clean myself up. Once I was done cleaning myself I got up out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and threw out my tissue.

As I was leaving the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. "Your happy now." I whispered to myself. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom and back to my bedroom.

Once I got back to my room I laid back down on my bed. I close my eyes trying to fall back asleep because it was still pretty dark outside. I actually had no idea what time it was. I reached over to my nightstand and grab my phone to see what time it was.

2:35 am

I smiled to myself knowing I had more time to sleep. I put my phone back on the nightstand and close my eyes.

I was just about asleep when I felt Harry's arms wrapped around me. I gasped loudly because I wasn't expecting it.

Harry spoke with such a sexy morning voice, "you know, I wasn't asleep." my eyes went wide. He spoke again, " you're so naughty Lou."

I turned around so I was facing him. His arms were still wrapped around me. "You knew what I was doing?" My face must have been so red.

I looked up and saw Harry's face he was smirking. "You know Louis, I was trying so hard not to just lean over and fuck you." I saw him biting his lip.

Holy shit! I had no idea he was awake. If I knew he was awake I wouldn't of done that.

"A-are you upset?" Why the hell would he be upset? Oh my god why did I say that!? I'm so stupid! He probably liked it, or maybe he didn't...

"Of course I'm not. I think I want you again." He moved one of his hands so it was touching my inner thigh. He squeezed it softly and then slowly went up closer and closer to my areas. "Can I have you again I want you so bad Louis. You turn me so on."

Oh fuck...

All I could do was nod and bite my lip.

Since we were both already naked Harry got on top of me. He slowly got himself wet. He then got his fingers wet and slowly slipped one by one inside of me he wanted to make sure I was wet before he went inside me.