Chapter 46

Harry's POV

I was loosing feeling in my hands from how tightly I was gripping onto the steering wheel. I looked over at Louis, he was having a really bad panic attack.

*Flashback*

I carefully placed him in the chair, I started to pace back and forth across the room. I had such a terrible headache from overthinking what could happen to us. After everything that has happened in the past twenty four hour, this was the cherry on top! Louis quickly snapped me out of my thoughts when he cried out, "Harry I can't do this!" I quickly turned my head in his direction, my poor Louis was shaking like crazy.

I immediately ran over to him and got on my knees, "I know baby we're going to get out of here, let me call Liam quick so he can take us home." Louis nodded his head quickly as he continued to shake. His poor cheeks were stained with tears, his eyes were so puffy. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, quickly calling Liam.

It only took two rings before he answered, "Hey mate, why are you calling? You know you're supposed to be in class right now right?" Of course he had to scold me.

I rolled my eyes while clearing my throat, "That doesn't matter, I need you to come to room" I paused for a second, shit what room are we in!? I looked around quickly and luckily spotted the room number. "Sorry, I need you to get Zayn and quickly come to room 5B."

I could hear him let out a sigh, "Harry, what's going on?" Why does he need an explanation!? I was about to speak when he spoke, "no, tell me when we get there."

I looked up at Louis again to see that he wasn't shaking as much as he was. Sadly tears were still falling from his beautiful eyes. "Please just come as quickly as you can, it's an emergency! No, it's much worse than that, Troy is here Liam! He's fucking in the school right now probably looking for us!" I then hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

I was about to speak when the door knob started to shake aggressively. "Boys! This is your Principal, open this door now!"

Louis was staring at the door with wide tear full eyes. "H-Harry that's not our principal, t-that's my f-father." What was Troy trying to accomplish by pretending to be our principal? We obviously knew it was him, he's such a fucking idiot!

I shook my head and held Louis' face in my hands. "I'll handle this love, he's not going to come anywhere near you."  I then gently kissed the tip of his nose and gave him a small smile.

I was about to comfort him some more when I was interrupted by a harsh bang on the door. "Open this door now god damn it! I am your father, you boys have to listen to me!" 

Louis let out a cry as I quickly walked towards the classroom door. "Harry no! Please don't, I can't loose you!" I looked back at Lou who was now running towards me. I opened my arms and we both fell to the floor.

"Okay I won't open it, we will wait for Liam and Zayn." I ran my fingers through his hair.

The banging abruptly stopped when Troy spoke. "Liam is that you?" Thank god! "Oh my goodness you have become quite the man! I mean look at those muscle! You must be so strong! It's been forever since I've seen you around! How have you be-" Troy was immediately cut off when probably Liam knocked him out. We then heard a thud.

Did Liam just knock Troy out with a single hit!? "Harry? Louis? Are you guys in there? Please tell me you two are alright!?" I heard Zayn call out. I quickly opened the door to see Liam and Zayn standing over Troy's body. "Oh thank god you guys are okay!" Louis and I were just staring blankly at Troy on the floor.