Chapter 10

Louis' POV

Tonight was the best night of my life because of Harry. He made this night so perfect. I wouldn't have wanted it to go any other way.

Harry is the only positive in my life. Everything else is horrible. If Harry wasn't here this past week I think Troy would have killed me by now.

Oh that reminds me... Troy is still locked in Harry's room... He's probably hungry. I can't let him die of starvation. He's my father...

Harry was already in my room getting ready for bed. I went into the kitchen and went into the fridge. I took out left overs from earlier this week. I threw it in the microwave to heat it up. While it was heating up I went and put the tea kettle on the stove.

I was just finishing pouring the hot water in the tea cup when the microwave went off. 

I carried the tea cup in one hand and the food in the other. I headed up the stairs and stopped in front of Harry's door.

I unlocked the door slowly. I held in my breath and shakily put my hand on the door knob.

Oh god I hope Troy doesn't do anything to me... If he does I can scream and Harry would come running in.

I slowly opened the door and walked inside. The room was dark since it was around midnight.

I looked around the room for the light switch near the door. I finally found it after a moment of failing.

I switched it on. The light filled the room. I looked around the room to find Troy. He was laying on the bed. He didn't look hurt at all... What the hell? All you could see was the stab wound I gave him in his thigh. He had his arms behind his neck. He looked like he was perfectly fine. He even had some of Harry's clothes on. What the hell!

He smiled at me. "Hello Louis. I haven't seen you all day. How was school? Were you with Harry all day? Did you have a good time?"

What the hell is he trying to do! He's such a dick. I hate him so much!

"Don't fucking talk to me Troy! The only reason I came in here is to give you food because I can't have you starve to death."

"Aw I'm touched. You actually care about me." He put his hand over his chest. "So are you going to give me that food?"

"For your information Troy I have to care for you the slightest because your my father. But I certainly don't love you. Oh and yeah here have this stupid food." I handed him the food. I then started to leave the room. "Oh and Troy by the way I'm going to put a stop to all of this. But for now I'm still going to lock you in here."

"Yeah okay try your best but I always win honey." He smirked at me. "Oh and how am I supposed to go the bathroom? I'm locked in here aren't I?" He took a bite of the bread on his plate.

"There are some bottles in the corner. Put them to uses." I then left the room with out another word.

I closed the door and made sure to lock it. I then headed towards the bathroom to go brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I was in the bathroom I took out my toothbrush and toothpaste. Ew here we go again with this disgusting mint toothpaste. I put it in my mouth and brushed my teeth.

Oh god I started to feel myself start to gag. I quickly spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth with water.

I looked in the mirror at myself. I sighed. I threw some water in my face and left the bathroom and head to my bedroom where Harry was.