Chapter 19

Day 5 coming home to my Lou

Harry's POV

I picked up my empty bag and threw it on my bed.

What am I going to say to my father? Will he hit me? Will he keep me from going?

No...

He can't stop me from going! I'm old enough! He can't tell me what to do.

I threw all my clothes in my bag and zipped the bag shut.

I walked out of the guest room and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, hair brush, and my special towel that my dad still kept from when I lived here. There is no way I'm not leaving here without my favorite towel. I held the towel in my hand and squeezed it. I looked down at the towel and  smiled. So many great memories with this towel. This was one of the only happy memories of this place.

I will never be coming back here.

Anyways...

I walked back into the guest room and placed the things from the bathroom on the bed and grabbed Louis' pillow and put it next to the bag.

Oh Louis... I'm coming baby.

I unzipped the bag again and put the rest of the stuff in my bag and re zipped it.

I knew my dad was still sleep. So this was my perfect time to escape. I'm going to go to the bus stop and get a ride home.

Only two hours... That's not that bad on a bus. Well now that I think about it, it will be more like three hours because there are different bus stops. But I will have to survive.

I'll do anything to be with my Louis again. Anything... Even if that means never seeing my father again.

He doesn't deserve to have me live here or even come and visit. Cutting my hair was the last straw.

I walked out of the guest room and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I set my bag and Louis' pillow by the front door.

I should write him a note. I can't just leave and have him worry where I am. I'm not that cruel...

I searched for a pen and paper. That's weird... Where the hell does he keep the paper and pens. Ugh if I lived here still this place would look amazing. I would know where everything is. There would be labels of where things where. Also nothing would be out of place!

I rolled my eyes and continued looking for a simple piece of paper and a fucking pen!

I walked into the kitchen and opened a few drawers. Nope nothing, I then opened a cabinet. Well what do you know? I just happened to find a pen and a notepad.

I flipped open the notepad and started to write down a letter to my dad.

Father,
I can't stay here anymore.
I belong in Doncaster with Louis.
I'm in love with him.
By the time you wake up and read this...
I will already be an hour or so on a bus ride home.
I don't know if I will ever see you again...
I'm sorry but I can't change who I am.
You can't change my looks, my personality, or my sexuality.
You have hurt me in my past.
But...
I forgive you.
Goodbye dad...
All the love,
Harry. X