Friday Flight night (Solace Saint)

I had lost Lydia at the club again. I sighed as I marched up the VIP steps which is where she usually ended up.

"Archie is Lydia in there?" I looked up at the tattooed heavily pierced bouncer.

"Hey girl!" He leaned down and hugged me." I just got on shift so I am not sure. You can go in and look if you want."

I hugged him back Archie was a good guy and much sweeter then he physically appeared. "Thanks hun."

He opened the doors for me and I entered. All the usual VIPS were present and as I looked through the darkness for Lydia I saw him instead. G Dragon had a woman on his lap sucking on his neck another locked with his full lips while one was on the other side licking his earlobe. His beautiful eyes were closed as he grabbed one girls thigh and had his fist in the others long brown hair. I felt a slight twinge in my heart. What the hell was that? Jealousy? Oh hell no! I had only just met this guy. Plus with my taste in men if I liked him this instantly he had to be a jerk. He was a celebrity; of course he had women all over him. Angry with myself I turned to an about face and quickly left the room down the stairs to the main dance floor. Just my luck of all the places he could have went on a Friday night he was here. Hopefully he didn't notice me. House music vibrated around me. Why was he getting under my skin so much? Stupid irrational girl hormones! Trying adjust my mind I walked up to the bar ordered a tequila shot and slammed it down. Lydia drove, I was stuck here until I could find her. Part of me knew that she was most likely in VIP with her DJ boyfriend. But there was no way I was going back in there. He was there.

"Screw it." I ordered a blue moon, slammed down a substantial tip and marched onto the dance floor. Might as well blend in with the crowd dance my ass off and have some fun for a change. I hadn't really let loose in two years. Having to be careful with my identity I was observant and cautious in public places. Tonight however I just wanted to have some fun be carefree. I was so tired and frustrated of being reserved all the time. Lydia could look for me for a change. I made my way through the bodies to the middle of the dance floor. I began to move my hips to the pounding beat.

The lights flashed around me and I showed of my sensual dance moves, I felt myself let go as the musical vibrations went through me. Suddenly a male hand grabbed my right hip as he closed in on me from behind. He matched my moves as he pressed himself into my body. Normally I would have moved away from him by now but images of GD plagued me. So I tipped my bottle back closed my eyes and leaned myself back against him. I just wanted to forget, forget my life, forget me. His hands roamed around my hips and over my stomach. I could feel that I was exciting this stranger as he pressed even harder against me. Then he leaned his head on my shoulder...

"Still as sexy as ever."

Dread immediately washed over me. My beer bottle crashed to the floor spilling it's contents as I quickly tried to pull away.

"I didn't say you could leave....we haven't finished our conversation. Stay I'll buy you another drink." He chuckled smelling my neck and firmly held my hip. I immediately turned and swung my fist to hit him but he caught my wrist in a crushing grasp. His angry eyes locked down on me. "Now what would Fabian say if he saw you acting like such a slut on the dance floor?"

"Fuck you! Fabian doesn't own me!" I screamed over the music pulling on my arm. "Let me go Liam! You're hurting me!" I attempted to kick him with my black spiked high heel boots. He quickly blocked my oncoming kick with his leg and grabbed my thigh with his other hand pulled me towards him. My body collided hard against his and he squeezed just tight enough to demonstrate his strength.

He came close to my ear and said in an even tone. "Oh he's been looking for you for a very long time...Honestly with the amount of money you stole from him he might as well own you. He's paying an even higher price to find you. Now I could pretend that I never saw you if we come to some sort of agreement." The smell of liqour followed his words as he leered at me. He ran his hand up my thigh and tried to pull down my shirt. Liam was a very tall heavily muscled man. Even though I knew that he could easily overpower me; I was enraged. "You and Fabian can both go to hell!"