Meeting Minds(Kwon Ji Yong/Fabian Shelton)

"The number is unlisted. A trace would take a few days. However if it's a prepaid phone there is not much we can do to find out who owns the number. Do you want us to call it and then get the information back to you?"

I sighed running my hand through my hair. Then responded in Korean as I looked at Solace, Top, and Taeyang, outside on the balcony conversing and overlooking the city. "No, do not call it. Put on a computer trace on the number and continue to search for the motorcycle. Also, I want contact information for Liam Oshea."

"Right away sir."

"Good get the information back to me as soon as possible."

As I hung up I clutched my phone tight. I had an unshakeable sense of trepidation, a sense that Solace was in danger. She was the perfect drug and I was addicted, for the first time in a long time I was truely happy. Deep in my gut though, it felt that in the blink of an eye she could be taken from me, or that she would run. The sense of urgency to find what she was hiding was now priority number one and it consumed me. I reliesed that I had fallen for her and the mere thought of losing her would drive me insane. Even when I had still been in love with Kiko my heart didn't feel what it did while I was with Solace. Our bodies seemed to know each other like two lost halves of a whole we just fit together. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. So bad in fact that we made love several times this morning. If Top and Taeyang hadn't come over I would have been more then happy to spend the entire day inside her. On a good note the interruption finally gave Solace the oppertunity to do her job. My hair was now a bright true red and cut into a new style. She had done an amazing job, I felt completely ready for fashion week. Excited, I had taken an artistic snapshot of my hair and posted it on various social sites for my fans to see. Checking back on the site with my cell I looked at the many likes and comments left by the fans . It was nice to be able to share things with them like this. However a small pang sadness hit me as I reliesed that I would not be able to share Solace with them no matter how happy she made me. The fans wouldn't understand, she would have to remain a secret, I still wasn't sure how she would take that or how to even tell her. Relationships were a job hazard in my industry. Not that idols didn't date, on the contrary we usually did, in secret behind closed doors. Then lied our assess off in public and to the label about it. What was the point in having all the fame and money when you had no one to share it with? The things I wanted most in life couldn't be bought with money. I knew the empty loneliness well it inspired a lot of my music. But with Solace I felt, if I played my cards right we could both be happy; even with the odds against us. I would move heaven and earth to be with her. Getting up off of the couch I moved to the balcony and slid open the glass door hearing laughter.

"Hey guys."

They turned to look at me.

"I am going to step out for about an hour. I have some business I need to take care of."

"Okay." Top said to me in his deep voice as the other two nodded.

Catching myself in Solace's green eyes I added. " Take good care of her guys." Then I leaned into her ear and whispered. "Wait here for me. I will be home soon." She blushed and nodded shyly with a sweet smile. I turned on my heel with a purpose quickly making my way down to the lobby and then out of the hotel. I had to make this quick so that I could return to her and move her things into my room. She didn't know it yet but we were sleeping together from now on. Walking back down to Central Park so that I could have some privacy I pulled my hoodie over my bright hair and put on huge sunglasses to hide my appearance. Finally coming back to the bench where we had eaten our BLT's I took a seat and stared down at my cell. I scoffed and smiled as I thought about how angry I had been on this bench the other morning. So much had happened in such a short period of time. My phone lit up as I looked at the e-mail I had been sent with the number from the warehouse . Putting the digits into my phone I pressed send and put it to my ear. It rang three times before a man with a rich baritone voice picked up.