Hangover (Kwon Jiyong)

My head thundered and my mouth felt like a desert. I coughed trying to clear my throat and sat up from an unfamiliar hotel room couch. Putting my feet on the floor and my elbows on my knees I buried my face in my hands. It was too bright, way too bright and I was still dressed in the clothing I had worn the night before. Rubbing at my temples attempting to comfort my suffering body I tried to piece together what had happened the night before from my fractured memory.

 Rubbing at my temples attempting to comfort my suffering body I tried to piece together what had happened the night before from my fractured memory

"It's about time you woke up."

Squinting careful not to let too much light in I looked over at a grinning Taeyang. He got up and handed me a cool glass of ice water with some Tylenol.

"Drink up rockstar, you earned it." He said patting my shoulder gently. "You were quite the bad boy at that club last night. Luckily we got to you before the paparazzi or the police did."

Put the pills in my mouth helping them down with the cold water drinking until the entire glass was empty. I dried my mouth with the back of my hand and set the glass down on the coffee table in front of me.

"He's awake!" he cupped his mouth to amplify his voice making me cringe.
Everything was brighter and louder at a level that was quite painful.

Zico sauntered into the room. His eyes met mine from acrossed the room with an unreadable expression. Slowly what had happened last night began to run through my mind until my eyes grew wide and I jumped from the couch.

"Solace! She was at the club! Where is she?!" I looked around the room finding only Taeyang and Zico staring back at me. Taeyang sat back down leaning back while Zico remained standing folding his arms.

"Taeyang please tell me you found her!" I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting more of a reaction from them. His face looked tired and he ran his hand back through his dark hair before he bagan.

"Well..."

"I found her." Zico interupted in a low tone. Taeyang grew quiet.

I turned towards him confronting a hard gaze ."Okay then where is she?"

"Fabian Shelton has her; he pulled her out of the club into a limo. I followed them, they are staying at the Palazzo."

"You let him take her?" My brow furrowed as gave him a pained look. Why didn't he stop them? "Lets go get her right now!" I shot up from the seat. But I slowly came to a standstill when neither one of them moved, then Zico spoke.

"They were driving off as we pulled up. Taeyang had to run inside before the cops got called on you. You acted like an asshole in that club last night. The guards told Yang Hyung Suk everything and he's looking for you. Seems like you gave one of them a black eye and another a bloody nose."

"He's real pissed off." Taeyangs mouth fell into a slight cringe. "He's been blowing up everyone's phone trying to locate you. Senguri and Top have been running interferrence with the guards. While Daesung has been trying to calm Hyung Suk ever since he found out about your fiasco."