Who are you, really? (Kwon Ji Yong)

"Yes sir, he really is the CEO of a company called F.D.S. Enterprises. We have tried to dig up all the information about the company we could find, however nothing was ever stated outright, just a whole bunch of legal jargon."

"So there is no way of knowing what this company actually does for profit? That's ridiculous. Have my lawyer cross reference all of your information." I said staring at a picture of Fabian Shelton standing by his company building. He was expensively dressed, groomed and had an air about him that made me suspicious.

"I wouldn't say that. We are still looking into it. There is interesting word on the street, but we aren't sure if that's just rumors or hersay."

"Elaborate." I said craddling the phone to my ear and putting all of the new information into the enigma file I kept on Solace.

"There were a few locals with stories that they only shared for significant amounts of money. Stories on how the company had been under investigation in the past for tax fraud and racketeering. Lots of rumors of organized crime activity. No one wanted to come out and dilberatly say anything negative about the man or the company though. Some people didn't want to talk at all. They even stayed silent when we tried to buy them. It seemed like they were really afraid of him; even though he has no criminal record to speak of. Also his company has never been formally charged or taken to trial."

"What about Liam Oshea?" I questioned sliding my finger over the mouse pad looking at the pictures sent over of the tall muscular man.

"That's the interesting part. Liam Oshea is rumored to be working for Fabian Shelton but not F.D.S. He seems to be some sort of hired muscle working privately for Shelton. From our investigation we found out these men go way back. They grew up in the same neighborhood went to school together. Childhood friends it seems."

"Did you get the contact information?"

"We did, and also found out where he lived. Strangely though, after this morning we have not been able to locate the man. We are still looking, but he seems to have completely dissapeared."

"You're kidding right?"

"No sir, here one day, gone the next. His Camero is still parked infront of his house."

"Alright. Continue looking into F.D.S. and find Liam." I rubbed my chin and said my goodbyes then hung up the cell tossing it down on the bed.

I hadn't slept well the night before. Even though her lavender vanilla scent lingered, the bed without Solace was way too big, cold, and empty. I had been too angry about Zico and too filled with guilt over her sad green eyes to talk to her last night. I wrestled back and forth with my conflicted emotions until I had fallen into a fitful sleep complete with nightmares about Solace dissapearing without a trace. When I had finally woken up this morning I was laying in the bed diagonally trapped in the sheets like a tangled burrito. All the pillows were on the floor. I hadn't even let Gaho into the room with me so I was completely alone with my dilemma. Not knowing what else to do I followed up on the leads I had for Fabian Shelton. Now I was just sitting on the bed staring at the picture I had taken of Solace the first day I laid eyes on her. That day seemed like ages ago now, but it had only been a little over a week and my thoughts were consumed with her. Loud banging sounded from my door and I jumped at the sudden sound.

"Yah GD! We're leaving in like ten minutes man." I heard Taeyang outside of the room.

I stood and opened the door seeing Top and Taeyand standing next to each other grinning like idiots.

"You look like shit." Top said eyeing my face. "Long night?"

I rubbed my eyes, "Yeah something like that. The limo coming to pick you guys up?"