Searching & Missing (Kwon Jiyong)

He had her, Fabian Shelton had my girl. Lydia had poured out the entire story for me, from her own captivity to how Solace had come to rescue her. After Zico had helped Lydia pull five hundred thousand dollars from that tub through the hole in the wall I knew for certian that the story about the money Fabian had told was true. Solace stole a substantial amount of money from him. What hurt was when I asked her about it she had lied to me. It made me feel like she still didn't trust me. I wasn't going to sit on the information that Lydia had given obviously he was capable of horrible things and seemed to take pleasure in doing so. Fear for Judith was in overdrive and I booked the next flight to Boston to go to FDS headquarters. Zico had stayed behind to meet up with Top and Taeyang who were flying into D.C. Since they were on a plane I had not been able to reroute them to the new location. Zico knew that he couldn't keep me from immediatly following up the lead Lydia had given. Lydia who had insisted on helping, stayed behind with Zico to follow up on anything in Virginia just in case. They didn't even try to convince me to wait as I took several guards and left. Without hesitation I arrived and immediately took a cab from the airport to the FDS headquarters building. Now as I sat in a waiting room chair waiting for the receptionist to come back Solice's voice rang through my ears.

"I'm a bad girl Ji Yong and you should really get away from me as soon as you can. You have to let this go for your sake..."

Why hadn't she trusted me? I could have helped her. I felt my jaw clench as I wondered where he had her. What if he was hurting her? Even if she was a bad girl she was my girl and he had no right to take her from me.

"I only tell you this because I am in love with you Ji Yong. " Her voice in my head continued.

I hated the fact that I didn't know what was a lie and what was the truth anymore. Frustrated I stood up and began to pace shoving my fists in my pockets. The whole situation was making me restless I couldn't stand this feeling it was eating me alive.

"Mr. Kwon?" I stopped pacing my attention snapping back to the well dressed receptionist. "Mr. Shelton is not available." I could tell immediatly that this woman wasn't just hired for her looks and that she actually possessed some intelligence.

I squared off with her. "When will he be available? I must meet with him as soon as possible. "

She raised a cautious groomed brown eyebrow at my eagerness. "He's taken leave and does not want to be distrubed."

"Okay where is he? Or how can I get ahold of him?" I said my eyes fixated on her. I must have looked completely desperate to her."He's the CEO of a major corperation,you must have some way of contacting him."

"That information is on a need to know basis Mr. Kwon and you don't need to know." She put her hands on her hips defiant her large eyes suspicious.

Rage was registering on my face and I took a deep breath to hang onto my rational side. Flying off the handle wasn't going to get me anywhere with this woman but a possible call to security to have me escorted from the building. I normally never lost my composure like this infront of strangers, especailly women. There was definitely a more effective way of getting my way then threatening her. What the hell was wrong with me? This whole situation was turning me into a mess and it didn't help that I hadn't slept in two days. It was almost like I had forgotten that I was also G Dragon and Ji Yong was on autopilot. I had to keep my cool to make this work in my favor, for Judith.

The receptionist continued speaking sashaying back toward her desk. "Now if there isn't anything else I can do for you Mr. Kwon I can take a message with your information to give to Mr. Shelton."

That was when I finally snapped out of it. Using my rational side over my emotions I switched to my stage presence I moved to follow her. She stopped infront of her desk noticing and turned to face me. With a casual cool air I leaned on the desk and gave her my sexiest gaze. Tilting my head and looking deep into her brown eyes I knew I had her undivided attention as her pupils dialated. I purposely gazed down her body and back up to her eyes.