Complications (Solace Saint)

"You said you'd be right back baby." He sat in the chair acrossed from me relaxed and comfortable, while I sat perfectly still with gun to my head. "You know I don't like to be kept waiting." He swirled a the glass of scotch he held and the smile that never quite reached his ice blue eyes. "I searched everywhere for you state to state, even left messages on your phones." He got up setting down his drink and strode over to me looking at the man holding me at gunpoint. "Leave." Without a word the man uncocked the gun and left the room. Fabian and I were now alone in the room. Fear consumed me as he pulled his chair so close that my legs were between his. It was so hard to believe that years ago I had been so in love with this man that I considered spending the rest of my life with him. His facade was flawless, the perfect attentive loving caring boyfriend, for a time. When the cracks started to show I found out I was one many women. He had always cheated from the first day through to our entire relationship. My knight in shinning armor was the leader of one of the most notorious gangs in Boston. He came after me while I was in witness protection having witnessed one of the crimes his gang had orchestrated. The cops he had on his payroll ratted me out. Being the cruel bored man he was he decided to date me to find out what I knew instead of threatening to kill me with violence. When I found out the truth I stole his money and used it to run. In turn he hunted me like a dog. It was sport to him, entertainment he had spent way more money looking for me then I ever even stole in the first place.
"Now that's just rude. I was worried." He continued with a concerned voice. Leaning forward he gently cupped my cheek stroking my face with his thumb, then suddenly he roughly grabbed my hair and snatched my head back. Pain shot through my scalp and I cried out. Close to my face he spoke slowly menacingly, "Where's my fucking money? Two million, I hope you didn't spend it all in one place. Five years, you don't have much to show for two million." In a flash he opened his butterfly knife in one efficient flick of his wrist placed it to my neck. Tears welled up in the corner of my eyes, "Go ahead." I said through clenched teeth. "At least I'll finally be free of you!"
With that he chuckled as I pulled at the ropes that were binding my wrists to the chair arms. He began stroking my hair once again.
"Kill you? Oh no I would never kill you baby. I want you to suffer. Suffer by my side for the rest of your life. I will ruin you for anyone else." His handsome face flashed a deranged smile indicating he ment his words.
"Now we're gonna play a little game sweetheart." He grabbed my face forcefully and kissed me hard. I struggled to pull away but he held me to his lips. Once he was satisfied he looked at me and smirked. "Hmmm, that used to be one of your favorite things, kissing me...you don't look like you enjoyed that very much. Guess what. I don't give a fuck. Your gonna pay me back my two million somehow." He grabbed my hand in his and pulled my pinky straight. "You know insurance policies put dollar values on limbs in accidental dismemberment policies." He wiggled my finger and then held it tight waving his knife pointing it at me. "How much do you think a finger is worth?" He pointed at it with the tip of his blade. My eyes grew wide as I reliesed his plan and I began to pull my hand as he brought the knife to my finger. "Maybe a quarter of a $250,000.00 policy or is a certain dollar amount?"
"Fabian no! Please no! Stop! I will tell you where the money is!" I cried trying hard to pull away from him.
"Maybe after our game. We just started having fun." He began to press the knife against my finger and I screamed.

Bathed in a cold sweat and breathing hard I looked around. I was laying in a hotel bed Gaho next to my left snoring away.
My hands covered my face as I calmed my breathing, and my head radiated with intense pain. My reoccurring nightmare plagued me yet again. Dream Fabian always said the things real Fabian had said on burner phone messages throughout the years I had been running from him. Even though he had never caught me in real life in my dreams I was his prisioner. Squinting through my fingers I quickly shut my eyes again. Hangover, great I had obviously drank way too much Tequila last night. Then as everything slowly came into focus I remembered what happened with Jiyong in the shower last night. My belly flipped as I thought about his hungry lips on mine and then dread washed over me.