R.O.D. (Kwon Jiyong)

I was running at top speed, my lungs pulling in air hard as I quickly dodged several startled people pulling their rolling luggage throughout the airport. My security team had joined me running far behind after they had released Fabian to airport security. So far everything had gone just as we had planned it. We had exchanged our clothes and I had put the blonde wig on her. The guards didn't even give her a second look as she exited while Zico distracted Fabian long enough to keep his eyes off the bathroom. Now it was time for the second part of the plan. I was pretty sure that Judith had voilated some sort of federal American law by exiting through the stopped baggage carousel. I had called Top and Taeyang to wait for her on the other side with a car when she got out. Fabian and his men had caused such a panic when they pulled their guns out in the middle of the airport that I was pretty sure that they had become the main focus of the airport security. As long as we hurried Judith's actions would be an afterthought to them. That was enough time to make sure she was long gone before she was caught. Everything was happening at this crazy pace until I finally exited out of the sliding glass doors now standing outside of the airport. Squinting through the bright sun I looked around catching my breath and letting my heart rate slow down. Had she made it out to Top and Taeyang yet? I pulled my cell from my pocket and immediatly dailed Top.

I spoke as soon as I heard him pick up. "Did she make it out yet?!"

"Not yet we are still waiting." He answered his voice too calm and rational for the way I was feeling.

I ran my hand through my hair and began to pace nervously. Maybe I should head over to where they were go wait for her, search for her. What if something bad happened? As I looked around I saw one or two people stare at me as if they were trying to place me in a hazy memory. It was then that I realised that I was compleatly out in the open without any form of disguise. My security team hadn't even managed to make it outside with me yet. A petite girl pulled out her cell phone and held it up towards me possibly to take a picture or film me.

"Shit! You have to hurry and find her. I think people here are starting to recognize me." I said turning my back to the girl with the phone.

"Where are you right now?"

"At the airport main entrance." I answered as I saw another girl huddled to a young girl beside her. She watched me the entire time that she spoke to her friend with hushed excited tones.

"What? GD you have to get the hell out of there before someone notices you. Is the security out there too?"

"Nope I'm out here alone they haven't caught up yet." I answered looking back to the doors seeing none of them there.

"Just get out of there! We got this!"

"No! I am not leaving until she's with you guys or with me. We are too close to mess this up in the last minute." Startled, I jumped as I heard the unmistakeable scream that only a fan girl could make. As I turned I saw five more girls run towards me. But my limo pulled up cutting them off infront of me.

"I'll call you back! Just find her!" With that I hung up while the fans recovered and tried to pass around the sides of the limo. I immediatly got inside and pulled the door shut. I heard the locks click just before the women began to pull at the door handles. At that moment my security team burst through the doors and began blocking the onslaught of overly excited women attempting to reach me keeping them off of the limo. A few mintues later my phone buzzed and I opened the text.

"We have her and Zico is here too. Leaving now to meet at Zico's hotel room."

I gestured for the driver to leave and we took off. Once we made it back to the hotel I quickly snuck in through a side door and made my way up the stairs until I reached the third floor. Entering the main hall I found the elevator and got on letting it take me the rest of the way to the top floor. Standing there enclosed alone I could smell her from the clothing she had been wearing which were all over me. The deep lavender vanilla excited me and I bit my lip too keep my mind from wandering. There would he plenty of time for that later. Still I found myself getting more and more nervous and excited to be reunited with her and began to pace back and forth till the elevator reached the top floor signaling my arrival with a ding. I marched out at once and headed towards Zico's room. My palms grew sweaty as I lifted my fist to knock on the cream colored door and then I waited. It was Taeyang who opened after a second round of knocking and I made my way past him inside. Craining my neck I looked around for my beautiful redhead when I heard Taeyang behind me.