The Truth Lies (Kwon Jiyong)

Wiping my face with a towel I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The concert had been a huge success and tomorrow I would have one more performance in New York. Fabian Shelton had stayed for the entire show in the VIP area with several men. I almost lost my cool when he had shown up in the dressing room hours earlier. He just sat there with this relaxed smirk on his face as I covered my great worry with my G Dragon persona. It was wild to think that a cup of tea and a Kiko tirade is what kept Solace from coming back into this dressing room. The security guards that I had watching Solace immediately secured her in Zico's dressing room. Then as Kiko raged in the hallway I had Fabian escorted out; feeding him some lie about his saftey. He seemed to buy it as he made his way out of the dressing room with another security team.

"Ex's." He said putting his hand on my shoulder and shaking his head. I resisted the urge to shake his hand off me. "I know what your going through Mr. Kwon. Looking forward to seeing your show. Break a leg." He smiled once more tight lipped and let go of my shoulder. Then he left the room past Kiko who immediatly quieted down as soon as they made eye contact on his way down the hall. Dealing with Kiko after the tense situation I had endured for the past half hour was actually way easier. I pretty much didn't put up with her then had her escorted to the front door.

"Sir are you ready to leave?" My body guard interrupted my thoughts.

"Ne, ga ja."

We moved through the back exits to a waiting limo and I immediately got inside. Driving back to hotel I instructed security to make sure we weren't being followed. Looking out the window at the darkened New York streets I reliesed that I would have to come to a decision on weather or not to tell Solace that I knew about Fabian. The fact that he was poking his nose around me and what I was doing ment that he suspected something about me. Solace said that she had never been married and I believed her. I just didn't understand what motivated Fabian to lie to me about that. Something was very wrong with the guy, at least that's what I felt in my gut every time that I had any kind of exchange with him. Then I began to wonder if she actually stole money from him or not. How many lies were there and who was actually telling them?

Entering the penthouse suite a wonderful aroma of lasagna and garlic bread made my mouth water. The lighting was low and music played at a low volume in the background. Gaho was curled up with a rawhide bone and looked at me as I entered the dinning area. Two plates were set on the table and candles were lit.

"Oh you have perfect timing. I was hoping you would be here when everything was ready."

Turning around I saw Solace with a warm smile. She was dressed in a black sexy curve hugging pencil skirt and a purple satin top with a plunging neckline. Her hair was up in a french twist held in place with decorative chopsticks. A few selected curls framed her face and long earrings dangled at her ivory neck. Her makeup was flawlessly done with smokey purple eye shadow, her lips in a sexy glossy pout. She literally took my breath away as her dewy skin glowed in the warm lighting.

Her emerald grew eyes focused in on me as I stood there like a dork. "What's wrong?"

I swallowed, "You just look so beautiful. This was what I've always wanted; someone that I love this much to make a home with me."

Her cheeks went pink as she shyly looked down and smiled sweetly.
I walked up to her and lifted her chin with my fingertips then kissed her glistening lips tasting a sweet vanilla flavor.

"So what's all of this?" I said releasing her and gesturing to the romantic table setup.

"It's celebration for your opening U.S. tour concert. Since you fired me I had plenty of time on my hands. I made you lasagna from scratch." She said with a hint of sarcasm while she gave a mischievous grin.