Made (Kwon Jiyong/Woo Jiho)

We stared out of the huge airport widows and watched the plane take off without me.

"Yang Hyun Suk is going to be real pissed when he finds out that plane landed in Vegas without you on it." Top's deep voice resonated beside me.

"Well that's why I sent Dae Sung and Lydia in my place. They can buy me time take my place, then do some damage control for me." I answered. "I am sure Lydia wanted to be no where near Fabian anyway considering he might be in this state. Plus from the way those two kept looking at each other her and Dae Sung seemed to really be hitting it off." The two of them had been smiling and stealing glances at each other the entire time when they arrived at the airport. When I asked Dae Sung to take the plane in my place and to take Lydia with him to keep her safe he eagerly agreed. He even shouldered Lydia's carry on before she had a chance to grab it. Dae Sung had always been the caretaker of the group. With her shaved head, pretty face, and timid demenor I could see why he automatically gravitated toward her. Yeah there had been a spark there. Might as well throw some gasoline on it.

"You know it will make things with the boss even worse when he finds out you dilberatly deceived him." Tae yang said in a knowing tone.

"Well when that happens just tell him I was abducted by aliens. It is Vegas." I replied continuing to stare at the runway.

Senguri laughed putting his hand on my shoulder from the other side. "Well this is going to get crazy pretty fast. This girl must be pretty special if your ready to face Hyun Suk's wrath without any reservations."

I turned to face him. "She is. Thanks so much for coming to help." Looking around at the rest of Big Bang and Zico I was grateful that they had come to help on such short notice. I really needed all the help I could get. I was barely keeping it together my emotions were in turmoil without her.

"So any leads since you've been here?" Zico asked all business adjusting his black hoodie pulling it up over his blonde hair. He was wearing sunglasses again in the middle of the day. If there was one thing I could say about Zico, he was definitely always true to himself.

"There is a lead. Let's walk and talk so we can head on over there." I said with a wave and we began moving through the airport. I smiled slightly feeling a sad longing from the memory of Solace talking me out of my face mask disguise when we went shopping in New York because we were all dressed in those typical disguises now. Old habits died hard. Pulling my mask down I spoke. "I went to FDS headquarters and finally got some info on what the company actually does. FDS stands for Fabian Diamante Shelton, that's his full given name. The company deals in buying and supplying diamonds of the highest caliber."

Zico scoffed with his signature lip snarl. " Leave it to man named Diamante to deal in Diamonds."

I nodded. "I have met him twice and he carries that type air about him. Sophisticated, arrogant and rich. Let me warn you though, that man is intelligent and dangerous."

"I have heard that dealing in diamonds can be quite a shady business." Senguri chimed as walked down a long corridor towards the exit doors.

"Well considering he held Lydia hostage, hunted Judith for years and has a whole town afraid of him. I doubt his business practices are honorable." The double exit doors slid open and we stepped out into a sunny day. A limo waited for us in the parking lot and we headed out immediately to the home address for Liam Oshea.

"So, how are things at home?" I asked as we rode through the Massachusetts streets. Trying to kept all of them focused away from my tense mood.

"Crazy busy, overbooked schedules as usual. There is talk of Winner working on a new album soon. But Hyun Suk is focused on CL'S solo release right now." Top responded as he opened a bottle of water and took a drink.