Losing Control (Solace Saint)

I smiled as I watched Jiyong rehearse for his final show in Vegas. He was set to perform by the end of the week. Enjoying my seat in the front row audience I was surrounded by body guards on all sides. Jiyong had been with me ever since we had reunited, and even though I was afriad of Fabian I had to admit that he had went a little overboard with security. There was entire team dedicated just to protect me and they outnumbered the team responsible for his own security. Being with Jiyong made me feel like I was where I belonged and little by little I was beginning to remeber things we had done together. I remebered doing his makeup and hair for various events. I also remebered meeting Top and Taeyang. The welcome I received from Gaho when we checked into the new hotel suite was overwhelming as he almost plowed me over assaulting me with doggy kisses while his tail wagged so hard his entire butt moved. Even though it was frustrating that I only had bits and pieces of memory coming back I fell in love with each thought I regained. Most of all I was in awe with how much my heart danced for Jiyong. As I watched him dance his tongue darted out between his sexy lips while he formed a heart with his hands and shot me a wink. I felt my face grow hot and clenched my theighs together as I instantly felt myself grow wet. Damn it he was way too sexy! How was a girl supposed to defend herself against that? I quickly discovered my body shamelessly responded to him instantly with his slightest provocation. Yet in the chaos of finding a new hotel room last night everything seemed so surreal. I ended up sitting on the couch his head in my lap as he layed down his slender body streached out. He gazed up at me with his liquid chocolate eyes as his slender fingers reached up to trace the lines of my face. He looked so happy but so exhausted at the same time. He quickly fell asleep as I ran my fingers through his soft dark hair. And while I wanted to kiss and wake him many times in the moments I watched him sleep his exhaustion was evident and I wanted to let him rest. It seemed as if he hadn't slept properly in eons. Coming back to the present I sighed as I crossed my legs tightly attempting to reign myself in. Yup I was sexually frustrated and with those smoldering looks Jiyong kept shooting my way he seemed to enjoy torturing me. I was pretty sure that the innocence he tried to portray with it was all a charade he knew exactly what he was doing.

 I was pretty sure that the innocence he tried to portray with it was all a charade he knew exactly what he was doing

"Judith?!" I turned to see a bubbly blonde with an edgy pixie cut make her way towards me. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she smiled and while I had no idea who she was, she looked so happy to see me that I soon found myself smiling too. Her smile faded though as she came to an aburpt halt infront of the wall of bodyguards that kept her from getting any closer to me.

The music from the rehearsal stopped as the blonde complained, "I'm her best friend and she needs me! Now move!" Her eyes narrowed on the guards as she put her hands on her hips. Looking around for help she began to talk to someone behind her. "Dae! Tell them I'm okay!"

The man behind her chuckled slightly flashing a blinding smile as he put his arm around her shoulders. "They're just doing their job hun I am sure this will be cleared up in a moment." He then looked towards the stage while the blonde pouted impatiently.