Prologue

__A big man dressed in red with a large mustache finds himself standing in a dark palace, right in front of a big koopa who sat in his throne. Next to him was a smaller, younger koopa who wore a bib and was staring at the man in excitement. He was bouncing up and down with his little hands on the big koopa's arm.
__"Who is this human, papa?" He asked eagerly. "Why's he so fat?"
__The big man suppressed an annoyed groan as he looked at the big koopa sitting in the throne. He put on a fake smile as he clapped his hands together. "Oh! Such a lovely child you have. I wish I was lucky to have a son like that." He kept up his smile as the large koopa stared down at him.
__"Indeed," he began calmly. He then straightened himself in his throne before continuing. "Now, what business do you have here in my kingdom, human?"
__The man cleared his throat before replying. "My name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik, but you can call me Julian," he carefully took a few steps towards the koopas while keeping his hands behind his back. "I have a proposition for you, King Bowser. I want to be able to take over the universe, but I've come to learn I cannot on my own. I've heard tales of you and your power. I believe someone as strong as you can bring an entire universe to your knees."
__The Koopa King called Bowser had narrowed his eyes as a low growl sounded from within. "Even so, what would I gain from you having your own universe?"
__Julian giggled as he covered his chin with his hand. "Obviously you would have the universe as well. But I can still give you whatever you so wish." He then grinned at Bowser. "Tell me, what is it that you want?"
__Bowser slowly looked down to his son as he looked up at him. "Hm," Bowser looked back at Julian. "I want the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. I wish to marry her and combine her kingdom with my own along with giving my son a mother." He then gestured to his son as the little koopa looked at Julian eagerly.
__Julian began laughing as he shook his head. "Is that all? It is but a simple task. I shall help you catch this princess so long as you help me take over the entire universe."
__Bowser returned his laugh as he stood up from his throne. "Very well. You have my assistance. But I must warn you, there is this annoying plumber in red who has always foiled my plans and taken the Princess away from me."
__Julian then snorted as he crossed his arms. "Want to trade? I got a meddling blue hedgehog who always stands in my way of world domination, destroys all of my beloved creations, and costs me thousands of dollars."
__Both Julian and Bowser begin laughing as they walked up to each other and shook hands.
__Julian then starts silently giggling to himself. Oh, this will all be too easy for me, Bowser.