6

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter Six

There was tension in the air, you couldn't deny it. As you sat at your desk, you could feel every pair of eyes that belonged to the alphas of class 1A. All except one.

The ash blond kept his back to you, not once giving you a glance the whole time during instruction. Kirishima however, couldn't keep his eyes off you. It was evident that he liked you, even before your heat you sensed his fondness towards you. But since you only had eyes for Bakugo, you never paid him any attention.

That was all over now, you thought as you clenched your fist and frown down at your broken heart doodle. You wanted to cry; it just wasn't fair. You hated the fact that you were the one to end things, but you also hated that he didn't attempt to keep you. Was he just using you?

Suddenly a small piece of paper lands in front of you, breaking your train of thoughts as you look at the folded note. Looking up to see who the sender was, your eyes lock with hard red eyes. A sharply toothy grin encourages you to open the note.

Inside was a small drawing of you, sitting at your desk and looking quite beautiful. It stunned you by how good it was, never believing that the manly boy beside you was capable of producing such beautiful art.

A smile creeps across your face as you throw up a glance, making the alpha puff his chest out with pride.

Suddenly a white fiber sash slams onto your desk, causing both you and the redhead to jump and look up at the heated gaze of the teacher.

"(L/N), Kirishima, care to share your note passing?" Aizawa sneers.

Your face was instantly red as all eyes turned to you, even Bakugo. His face was twisted up in a grimace as his eyes landed on the paper that was in your hand.

Kirishima was also blushing as his flirting was exposed to everyone else.

"I uh..." you stutter, not sure what to say.

"Well?" Aizawa inquires. "Stand and show us the note."

You could have slapped your homeroom teacher, but being expelled definitely wasn't on your bucket list this year. With shaky hands, you push away from your desk and rise to your feet, the note grasped tightly as you look up and make eye contact with Bakugo.

"It's, uh, just a picture of me," you say timidly, swallowing as the burning gaze of Bakugo hardened at seeing the delicately drawn portrait of you.

"Wow, he's so smooth!"

"Damn I didn't know he could draw like that!"

"He's going to get the omega before I even have a chance!"

The voices around you whispered before Aizawa snapped his gaze. "Quiet, all of you! (L/N), sit down and stop passing notes!" He demand and you quickly sat down, very aware of the vicious snarl that was beginning to form on your ex-boyfriend face.

It made you somewhat pleased to know that he was indeed suffering from this. Kirishima was not afraid to show the class that he was interested in you, and he definitely wasn't ashamed.

You could only smirk at Bakugo who only growled in response, turning forward while snapping his pencil in half.

"Woah bro! Do you need another pencil?" Karishima innocently offers, extending a hand forward with a pencil.

"NO I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN PENCIL SHITTY HAIR!" He shouts aggressively, causing the rest of the class to snicker.

Kirishima looked unfazed as he simply shrugged, turning his gaze back to you.