13

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter Thirteen

A few days passed and you and Bakugo kept your distance from each other. The rumors from the bonfire distinguished and the alphas didn't bother you anymore. But you made it a point to never travel alone. Although you and Bakugo planned to be together, you decided to wait till after the camping trip to become intimate again.

However, when you made this deal, you didn't take into account the summer dance that U.A was hosting.

"Eeeeek! A dance? I can't wait to wear a dress!" You heard Mina cheer as she held a poster out to the other girls.

"A dance?" Uraraka questions beside Tsu.

"How fun!" Tsu comments as she looks at the poster.

"Businesses Department is hosting it as one of their projects. There's dancing, games, and food! We should all go!" Momo adds in, giving the other girls smiles. As the only female alpha, she held a big influence amongst the betas.

"Does this mean we can bring dates?!" Toru exclaims, her invisible body shaking with excitement.

"Date?" You muttered to yourself, Uraraka being the only one who heard you.

She turns to you with a cheeky grin. "Yeah! I'm thinking about asking Deku!"

"Isn't the boy suppose to be the one asking the girl?" You asked.

"What is this the twentieth century?" Jiro sneers and you blushed madly at your stereotypical omega thoughts.

"Leave her alone, we all know she going to get asked by multiple guys," Mina jokes, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah but there's only one she wants," Tsu points out, causing the other girls to giggle and you to blush madly.

"You guys!" You whine, covering your face in your hands.

"Face it Y/N, if it weren't for the fact that you romantically ran after him--"

"As a friend!" You cut Mina off with a playful glare.

"If he asks would you say yes?" Uraraka questions.

You looked up towards the guy's table. Kirishima was boasting about something while Bakugo lounged lazily beside him, picking his leftover rice with his chopsticks. As if feeling your eyes on him, Bakugo looked up and locked gazes with you.

Just looking at him made your heart flutter and the caterpillars in your belly burst into butterflies. How could someone so hot-headed, angry, and filled with murderous rage look so cute?

"Of course I will," you finally say, breaking eye contact with him and turning to the girls.

"Other than being a strong fighter, I really don't see what you see in an alpha like Bakugo, ribbit," Tsu said honestly.

You couldn't help but smile. They didn't know Bakugo the way you knew him.

A little Y/N was out riding her bike in the front yard. It was a beautiful warm morning and her parents thought it would be perfect for her to go out and get some fresh air. She rode around the street, practicing her paddling with a big smile on her face.

A small Katsuki Bakugo walks out his front door with his soccer ball, noticing Y/N on the road. He watches her as she rides around, the wind in her hair and the sun shining down on her made her look very pretty. A small smile plays on his lips when suddenly, his ears picked up the sound of a car in the distance.

To his horror, a work van was barreling down the road at a fast speed. His body moved faster than his mind; he used his quirk to propel him faster toward Y/N who still had not noticed the van.