59

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter 59

While Shoto was taking care of you, Bakugo had Rayuu pinned to the ground, his aggressive snarls radiating through the whole room were enough to terrify the bravest soul. Around them, police raided the house, arresting every participant in sight. Jasper was taken into custody and Jin's body was covered.

Bakugo glares down at Rayuu who growls back up at him. "You fucked with the wrong omega bastard," Bakugo snaps, feeling very tempted to rip the man beneath him to shreds. But that wouldn't be very hero-like.

"Search every room to make sure there are no other omegas," Kirishima orders, running around.

Rayuu was handcuffed and taken away, not before he began to spill the beans. "It was Kenna! She made me do it!" He bellows before being shoved into the armored police car.

Bakugo scoffs after him. He already knew that.

"Where's Y/N?" The detective asks Bakugo, approaching him.

He nods his head up the stairs. "Shoto is taking care of her. We'll deal with these dirtbags now."

"The plan went smoothly, having Shoto pose as one of the buyers to win Destiny, that was smart."

Bakugo pushed away that bitter feeling. It was clear to him that if you had willing met up with that loser in a strange place, that you really did have feelings for him. Ever since you and Bakugo had met, he knew his whole life would revolve around you. You had his heart fully and completely. He would bow to the ground for you, worship the dirt you walked on, and even allowed you to have other mates; if it meant you were safe and happy.

He didn't like it, not one bit. In fact, it felt almost like taking an iron hot knife and digging it straight into his beating heart. You were supposed to be his, and only his. But it seemed like life was testing him every corner he turned, and he'd rather have alpha brothers than no mate at all.

"Are you sure?" Todoroki had asked him. "Do you know what this will mean?"

Bakugo clenches his fist as he trembles. "I do, idiot. But she loves you, I can't deny that. You were there for her when she needed someone the most. You gave her back, you put her needs before your own...and for that I am thankful."

Kirishima stood away from the other alphas, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall as he silently listened to the exchange.

"You don't like me, why would you offer me a spot in your family?"

Bakugo opened his mouth to yell, "OF COURSE I DON'T LIKE YO--" He suddenly stops, taking a deep breath before continuing. "It's not about me. Or Kirishima. Or you. It's about her, it's always been about her. Her safety. Her well-being. I gave my life and pride to make sure she was okay. I knew Kiri would too, and I hope you would as well."

Shoto stares at him, not sure what the right to do was. "When she had asked me, I told her no. This was not something I wanted to be forced to do. Being a blood brother means more than just sharing a mate. We've never gotten along, not in high school and not now. How would this even work? We live a city apart. What would the media say?"

Kirishima pushes off the wall and makes his way over to Shoto, placing a hand on his shoulder gently. "We have more in common than you think. We both care about Y/N, and we all can make her happy. Fuck what the press says, they can honestly kiss my rock-hard ass!"

Bakugo shakes his head and Shoto cracks a smile. "I'll agree on one condition," Todoroki says and both alphas listened intently.

They found the house where the omega ring was being held. As agreed to the conditions, Todoroki was going to be the one to save you while Bakugo and Kirishima handled the rest.