3 🍋

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter Three

"Hello?"

"What the hell was that all about?" The heated voice of Katsuki Bakugo growls on the line, and just the sound of his voice was enough to send you over the edge.

"A-alpha?" You whimper, your legs clenching together tightly.

"The hell?" His voice quakes, as if not expecting what you had just said.

"P-please Alpha, it hurts," you whine pathetically.

There was silence on the phone and it made you twist with anxiety. Did he not want this? Was he going to reject you?

*FaceTime Call*

You felt your face heat up as you saw your own face reflect back on the phone screen. He wanted to video chat? You were so nervous but you instantly hit the accept button.

A shirtless Bakugo laying in his bed was staring back at you. "Hey," he barks, his fiery red eyes practically glowing at you.

You press the camera close to your face as another ripple of pleasure runs through you

You press the camera close to your face as another ripple of pleasure runs through you. "H-hi," you squeak.

"Are you really in heat?" He asks, his face smooth but you could tell he had a small blush to his face.

"Yes," you manage to say. "Recovery Girl says it's because I've been hanging around an Alpha, I wonder who she could mean," you tried to humor.

His face turns up. "It better fucking be me. That weird hair Kirishima and Icy Hot have been sniffing around. It took a lot not to kill them," he miffs.

You smiled at his jealousy. "Of course it's you."

His lips turn up into a proud grin. He looks down at you suddenly, and all you wanted was to reach through the phone and kiss him.

"So what are you wearing?"

Oh god. It was so strange hearing him say these things! Sure you've made it, and groped each other, but this was the first time you've ever FaceTime. Usually Bakugo was a face to face type person, but you guessed since his bandment by your father, this was the next best thing. Your under region was soaking wet from just seeing him shirtless.

You looked down at your body and noticed you were still wearing your school uniform. Your shirt was untucked from your skirt and the top buttons were unbutton, exposing your bra and ba

"Oh! I haven't been able to change yet..." you murmur with embarrassment. He probably thought you were disgusting.

But Bakugo's eyes only darkened, staring down at his phone screen, admiring your flushed face.

"Maybe you should change, I know you have to be uncomfortable," his normally strong and erratic voice was now husky and deep, making you squirm.

"I-oh okay," you say before putting the phone down.