60 🥖🍌🍑🍆

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter 60

One after each other, the four of you piled into the apartment. Kirishima lifts you up onto his hips, kissing you as the others guide you to the bedroom. The sturdy hero disconnects from you as he throws you on the bed.

You plop down with a laugh. Since you weren't in your heat, this didn't need to be rushed. You prop yourself up on the bed, looking up at them through your eye lashes. You were excited, but you were also nervous. Three men at once? You haven't even watched porn to know how this was going to work.

They stared down at you, their eyes filled with lust and desire. Although they were eager, they were also hesitant.

"How do we do this? I mean, with Katsuki and Kiri my heat fueled the moment," you ask unsure.

Shoto was the first to move towards you, his knee dipping into the bed as he crawled towards you. Leaning down, he gently kissed your lips as if you were a delicate flower. You moved forward harder, wanting to feel him closer to you. As your lips came apart, he smiled down at you. "We'll go at your pace, let us know if things get too uncomfortable."

Kirishima grabs your hand, bringing it to his sharp teeth where he gently nibbled on your skin. "I want to devour you. I want to make you feel good."

Bakugo came up behind you, his hand finding your hair where he grips you tightly and tilts your head back. You stared up his rock hard abs to his flushed face. "I want to make you scream as you tremble on my cock."

This was too much. They were being too sexy.

"Fuck me," you breathed out, almost like a gasp of air had left you.

They began to undress you; articles of clothing being thrown around the room. Before you knew it, you had three very hard cocks pointing your way.

Just go with the flow, do what feels natural, you spoke to yourself. Reaching forward, you grabbed ahold of Shoto's dick first, admiring how beautiful sculpted it was. You had always wondered what it looked like, and now that it was standing here before you, it looked oh so delicious.

At your touch, his head falls back and he holds back a groan. He dreamed of the day you would touch him, and now that it was here, all he could do was relish in the moment.

Pumping him with your hand, you leaned forward and kissed his neck. You felt a hand grab yours and guide it to another needy cock. Palming Kirishima's cock, you worked both throbbing members till they were so hard, you sure they would rip you in two.

Behind you, Bakugo rubbed himself as he watched you move back and forth between the other two alphas. He was sure that his high school self would have self combusted by now, but the bond the four of you shared was now deeper than petty jealousy. In a way, you all were family. In Bakugo's mind, the only thing that mattered is that you were satisfied.

The ash blond moved closer to you, his hand snaking around to find your pussy where his expert fingers found your clit immediately. You moaned into Kirishima's lips as Bakugo's body pressed deeply behind you and his digits worked their magic in pleasuring you. You tried to keep up with stroking them, but the waves of pleasure racking your body was causing your movements grow sloppy.

"Here," you heard a gentle voice in your ear. The alphas moved away from you, Shoto slightly pushing you so you would lay down. "Just relax and let us pleasure you."

You sigh and lay back, your legs being spread open as Kirishima's takes his spot between them. Shoto began to suck on your left nipple, stimulating them while Bakugo massaged the other one. You had six hands on you and each one was doing a wonderful job at making you feel good.