36 🍋

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter 36

The next morning, you awoke to sweet kisses being placed over your face. Sighing in content your eyes flutter open to see a pair of light red eyes staring back at you.

"Good morning beautiful," Kirishima purrs to you, his hand cupping your face.

"Good morning to you," you giggle, wrapping your arms around him and bringing him towards your lips for a quick smooch.

His tongue grazes your lips before it trailed down your body. "What are you doing?" You breathed, your body buzzing as he ventured lower and lower.

"Eating my breakfast," he rumbles huskily before finding himself placed between your legs.

"Oh~," you moan as his tongue comes out to lick your folds. Your hands grip the bed sheets tightly while you push your hips up towards him.

He welcomed you greedily, sucking and licking you till you were cumming all over his face.

He got up from the bed, whipping his mouth while giving you a toothy grin. "That was indeed, a wonderful breakfast."

With your flushed face, you threw a pillow at him before sliding off the bed to get ready for the day.

You had work today, but you decided to visit Ochaco Uraraka--or should you say Midoriya instead. She had just given birth to her and Izuku's child, a beautiful bouncing baby girl. It had been so long since you spent any time with her, and you missed her greatly.

After saying goodbye to Kirishima, you departed in the opposite direction.

Traveling across town, you pulled up to an adorable house. Knocking on the door, you were greeted with the crazy-haired and tired eyes of Ochaco. "Y/N!" She exclaims in a hushed whisper. "What a surprise!"

You beamed at her. "I wanted to come to say hi, and see baby Zuki."

She nods eagerly, stepping inside to let you in. "Deku has her upstairs, she just went to sleep."

You gave her an apologetic smile. "Izuku is here? I'm so sorry I'm sure you want to get some sleep while she naps."

She waves her hands dismissively, leading you into her home. You found the couch where she plopped herself down onto the couch. "Honestly, I'm glad you came. I need a little socialization," she laughs nervously.

"How's motherhood?" You ask her.

She gives you a shrug. "I mean, it's a wonderful feeling. But I miss going out and kicking butt! I heard there's a spike in monster attacks, I wonder how close Todoroki is to getting to the bottom of it."

"He's really close. He's met two of the villains he believes are behind the monster. Now it's all about finding their lair and bringing them in."

"That's exciting, I bet it would bring a lot of closure to you," She says with a sad smile.

"When did you guys have a ceremony? I thought you just eloped," You say, hinting at a wedding picture of the two of them.

"Oh we did, we didn't have anyone but our parents there. It was a very secret affair since Deku has a lot of enemies," Ochaco explains. "We took normal wedding photos though.

"You look very beautiful though!" You admire her in her wedding dress, barely noticing the small bump she had.

You remembered when she had told you the news, you were both excited and scared for them. Being a pro-hero had its ups and down, having a family of your own was a risk.

She smiled in appreciation. "How are you anyway?

Your smile faltered slightly but you wanted to be honest with her. "It's been tough, but lately things have been slightly better."

"Oh? That's good to hear. For a while there, I was a bit worried. I would have been there more for you if I didn't have Zuki to worry about," She says sheepishly with soft eyes.

"Actually, for a while, I was worried too. My heat came for the first time in a while the other day, and everywhere was out of suppressants."

Ochaco's brown eyes widen at you. "Oh no! How did you manage to stay alive? I heard it's super painful for omegas."

Rubbing your arms, you felt slightly embarrassed. You wanted to keep it a secret, but you felt as though if you could tell anyone, it would be your old best friend.

You looked everywhere but her. "Oh, um...I slept with Kirishima," You tried to sound casual but even the sentence felt weird on your tongue. Peeking up, you tried to gauge her reaction.

She blinked at you a few times, her face neutral as if she was taking in the words. "Wow really!?" She exclaims loudly before slamming her hand over her mouth. "I mean, wow really?" She says more quietly.

You nodded, pushing your hair out of your face. "We kind of...mated?"

"Like a real bond? Like he's your official alpha now?" She questions, her finger tapping her chin.

You couldn't help but let out a giggle. "Isn't it crazy? Kirishima and me? But this was what Katsuki wanted..." You paused, your smile slowly fading. "They made a blood bond before he..ya know..."

Ochaco reached out and grabbed your hand. "That was really considerate of him. His last thought was to take care of you."

"You don't think it's wrong? To love someone after only 4 months of his passing?" You questioned her.

Shaking her head, her thumb rubs over your knuckles reassuringly. "I don't know what it's like being an omega, but I do know what it's like being in love. So I know that if I was about to die, I would want to make sure my family was taken care of. Kirishima is a great man, I don't see anything wrong with being with him!"

You gave a sigh of relief. It was nice to finally tell someone, and not receive any backlash from it. Maybe this was the step in the right direction to becoming fully public with Kiri.

Suddenly footsteps could be heard from the stairs and you looked up in time to see a very tall and muscular Izuku Midoriya. "Y/N?" He says elatedly. "What are you doing here?"

You grin as you stand and give your old friend a tight hug. "Just wanted to check on the new parents!" You reply.

Midoriya gives you a sly smile. "With this woman? Being a dad is a breeze!"

Ochaco rolls her eyes. "Floating the baby around does help out a lot," she chuckles.
"Has Todo got any leads?" Midoriya inquires.

You nodded, opening your mouth to tell him the news when your phone suddenly went off. You hold up a finger to have him wait as you gaze down at your phone.

It was from a number you didn't have saved on your phone, and as you opened it you saw an image. Squinting, you zoomed in on the image. What you saw made your heart stop, your breath hitch, and every inch of hair on your body stood straight up.

Standing next to the man you had seen yesterday was him. Katsuki. Your alpha. Your deceased mate.

Under the image was a text.

We need to talk asap!-Shoto.

Your eyes couldn't leave the image, and you knew your whole body was probably looking white as if you saw a ghost.

Just then a shrill cry broke out, causing you to snap back to reality.

"I'll get her," Midoriya says before escaping back upstairs.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you snapped your eyes to the brunette beside you. "Are you okay? You look ill," she says, her eyes filling with concern.

"I--I have to go," you blurted, turning on your heels before darting out of the room.

The whole drive you felt like you wanted to pass out. What did this mean? What was happening right now? Was he alive? Was this a sick fucking joke? Was Toga still alive? You went straight to Todoroki's temporary agency, knowing that you needed answers now.