54

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter 54

Much to their dismay, the week had gone by faster than they wanted. During the week, both alphas took turns caring for you; not once were you left alone. You didn't mind and enjoyed the constant sex and attention. The omega inside you was extremely happy and content, and you hated to admit that you felt better than you had in a long time.

Currently, you were laying in your nest, Bakugo and Kirishima curled around you protectively. You stared up at the window, seeing the pink and orange sky. It was almost sunset and the last day of your heat. Your mind had finally cleared and you felt back to normal and completely satisfied. However, now that you could think of more than just sex, you felt yourself fill with guilt.

Poor Shoto...you wanted to cry. What must he be feeling right now? Was he waiting for you to return? Did you want to return after all this time with your alphas? Moving out of the nest, you were careful to not disturb your sleeping mates and crept up out of the room. This whole time they were careful to not leave you alone, and you speculated it was because they were afraid you would run the minute you could. The idea made you frown, had you really traumatized them that much?

Moving to the kitchen, it was the first time you've left the bedroom. You saw a small bag on the table and realized it was all your belongings. Shoto must have dropped it off sometimes and you eagerly went through to find your phone. You had hundreds of notifications, ranging from Ochaco to Mina. But the one name you saw made your heart skip a beat.

Shoto:
I hope you are okay.

Shoto:
The house is quiet without you.

Shoto:
I doubt they'll let you read these, but if you do then know that I miss you.

Shoto:
The paperwork is getting out of control.

Shoto:
I hope you don't hate me.

Shoto:
I'm sorry Y/N.

Shoto:
I wish you were here.

Each text message was like another stab into your heart. You wanted to respond, to call him and reassure him. But would that only make things worse?

You gazed around the apartment; it was bigger than your last one. It was evident that two males lived here as there was stuff scattered in different places like an organized mess. It wasn't sloppy, but it wasn't neat either. You walked around and realized that most of the furniture was in fact from you. There were no pictures on the wall though, and it made your heart sad.

Moving to the balcony, you welcomed the cool fresh hair with a deep inhale. They lived pretty high up and the view was pretty. You had missed this town, and you missed being the hero that you were. After watching the sunset for a few minutes, you heard loud footsteps as you turned to see Bakugo and Kirishima frantically running into the living room.

"Fuck man! We were supposed to take shifts!"

"Don't fucking tell me what to do! It was your fucking turn!"

"It was just too comfortable bro!"

"I swear to god if she ran off I'm going to break that fucking dic--"

You stopped them by quickly entering the living room. Their eyes fell on you and in a flash they were on you, wrapping their arms around you tightly.

"Jesus Christ," Bakugo breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't do that again."

"We were worried we fucked up again," Kirishima fretted, burying his face in your shoulder.

You kissed them both on the cheeks, pulling back to look at both of them. "Don't worry, my days of running away unannounced are over," you paused, looking down sadly. "Actually, I would really like to have that talk now."