58 🍆

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter 58

Hot searing pain ran through your entire body as this supposedly 'healer' healed your broken and bruised face. But out of the times you've been healed, this one was the worst feeling. Letting out a strangled cry, the man in the medical jacket lifts his hands from your body. "There she is, all healed up. Do be careful next time, Rayuu; these omegas function better when they aren't broken," the man scolds the horned alpha.

You turned over on the bed, emptying what little contents you had in your stomach onto the floor. "Disgusting," Rayuu comments. "This one's a fighter. The buyers are going to go crazy for her," he smirks, grabbing your arm and dragging you off the bench. "Clean yourself up. The show is about to begin."

You turned to him, spitting at his face. "Go to hell! I won't let you sell me like cattle!"

A deep chuckle rumbles through him. "It's funny you think you have a choice." He grabs your hair and yanks you to your feet. "Now be a good little pet, or else I'll chase down those omegas you released and kill them myself."

Your body froze, and you're lowered in a glare as you stopped fighting. "Leave them alone, and I'll...stop fighting," you had to push the words out, and it felt like bile coming back up.

Rayuu snaps his finger, throwing a skimpy dress at you. "Deal, now make yourself look like a million bucks. You have 5 minutes."

Both he and the healer left you in the room. You looked down at the stupid cloth that could barely be called an outfit. "Please, Katsuki...Ejiro...even Shoto...please find me before I betray you," you sniffed. As you got yourself ready, you couldn't help but sob. There were so many things you regret doing in your life, but you could never regret those three men.

If Shoto didn't want to be with you, then you would let him go. You just wanted him to be happy. You wanted all of them to be happy. But if they didn't save you tonight, what would they think of you? Or what if they never find you, and you live the same life Emily had for all those years. You would fight. Every day you would fight till you couldn't anymore.

Reluctantly, you put the outfit on. However, right now, you needed to give the others time to find help. Even if that meant sacrificing yourself. Shivering, you tugged on the fabric that barely covered your breast and private areas. You wouldn't even wear this in the bedroom; you didn't feel sexy or beautiful, but ugly and trashy.

The door slammed open, and Rayuu smirks at you sinisterly like the devil he was. "Showtime!"

You were led back up the stairs and into the mansion. You traveled quite some time before making it to a door. Turning to you, Rayuu gives you a serious look. While grabbing your chin, he says, " Now, behind the door is a glass room. You'll go in, look pretty, maybe flash a smile. Then the bets will be placed, and the highest bidder will win your ass. Then you belong to your new owner, and you'll never see your precious mates again."

"You won't get away with this. They'll never stop looking. You'll be on the run for the rest of your life," you warned him, speaking through your teeth.

"Yeah, but I'll be rich while running," he cackles, opening the door and pushing you forward. "Now smile!"

You turned to roar at him when suddenly bright lights switched on, illuminating your body. You shield your eyes before looking around, seeing dark figures behind the glass. Many eyes were staring at you, and it disgusted you that so many people partook in such heinous acts.

"GOOD EVENING, GUEST!" A voice rings out. "Unfortunately, due to some recent events, we only have one Omega to display today, but I'm sure you're going to love her."