53 🍆

His Best Kept Secret
Chapter 53

As you snoozed peacefully, both alphas were wrapped around you. Kirishima buried his face in the back of your neck while Bakugo placed his chin on the top of your head.

They had awoken a few hours before, but neither one of them moved. Even though they were sticky and hot, they didn't dare move from you. It was almost as if they feared you would disappear any minute, and it would be nothing but a cruel illusion.

They also didn't want to wake you. Because with your heat currently subsided, would you come to your senses and reject them? Bakugo couldn't help but pull you closer to him. The last time he made love to you, you left him.

Bakugo looks up to meet Kirishima's eye and they wish they could communicate telepathically. "Dude, I have to pee," Kirishima whispers to him.

Bakugo's eyes furrowed and he wanted to reach out and slap the redhead. However, the adorable snuggled omega in his arms made that hard to achieve. "Fucking go pee then," he hissed in a hushed tone.

"You're on my arm," Kirishima replies back, his eyes closing tightly.

"Huh?" He says before shifting you and him up so Kirishima could detach himself from the group.

The sturdy hero groans as he slips off the bed, already missing the warmth from your body. As he turned to leave, Bakugo nodded to him. "Get some clean sheets and more pillows, when she wakes she's going to want to nest," he tells him.

Kirishima nodded, disappearing into the hall.

Now that the two of you were alone, Bakugo let out a massive content sigh, pulling you closer to him. It felt like it had been an eternity since he last held you like this; naked and close to his body. He leaned down to kiss your forehead gently, his hands finding your hair.

"I'm sorry for everything I've put you through," he whispered, feeling his heart squeeze with intense emotion. His eyes began to leak and he squeezed them shut tight to try and hold them back. "I've missed you in my arms. I miss protecting you and taking care of you in every way possible. I miss taking you out to your favorite places. I miss your laugh and you always trying to calm me down."

His gruff voice rumbled in your ears as you stared at his chest. You had awoken when Kirishima left you, but you remained still. Listening to his heartbeat along with his words, you felt true sincerity in them. You too missed everything he had said, even more, you just missed him.

You became very aware of your current situation, and you, unfortunately, remembered everything that had happened. From Shoto trying to help you, to being handed over to Bakugo. Your heart felt like it was ripped in two, and you knew for a fact that you had shredded Shoto's.

But there was no denying your alphas while you were in heat. It was just how life in this world was. You were born an omega, and no matter how hard you tried to forget that, it was never going to change.

The heat stirred within you once more, and you squeezed your legs tightly together. Bakugo looked down, inhaling your scent. "How long have you been awake?"

You turned your face to look up at him. His ruby eyes never once changed through the years. They still held that fierce determination you fell in love with when you were only a child. "Only for a minute," you reply softly.

He purses his lips, inspecting your face in hopes to read your mind. "How do you feel?"

He expected you to push him away, to shout at him for taking advantage of you. Instead, you moved up to kiss his lips, enjoying the contact between the two of you.