Chapter 33

In Konoha

"You really sent them to the Akatsuki hideout even after hearing what Naruto said?" Minato asked.

Tsunade nodded "They deserve to be punished for their crime."

"Naruto's not even part of the village anymore!"

"Do not raise your voice at me, Minato." She glared at him "He may not be apart of the village anymore but that does not mean that he wasn't before." He opened his mouth to speak but she stopped him "Don't say anything, I really don't like the fact that you're choosing your old student over your own son. Who in their right mind would do that?!"

"But I've known Kakashi longer than my own son!"

"Why are you still trying to defend him?!" Kushina asked her husband. "You know what he did to our son." Kushina realized "Did you tell them to do that?" Minato looked at her with sorry eyes "That's disgusting! He is your son! Why would you do that?!"

"I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear it! I want a divorce!"

"Minato I am disappointed in you, he is your son, I might have to send you to the Akatsuki too." Tsunade said "And I will help you with the divorcing process, Kushina."

"Wait, if you send me there can you get them to release Sasuke and Kakashi?"

"No! A crime is a crime! They agreed to do what you told them, so they're as guiltily as you are."

"I can believe I loved you!" Kushina was crying.

"Anbu!" Tsunade called for the masked people

They stepped out from by the door "Yes Hokage-sama?"

"Take this man to the Akatsuki base and have Asuma accompany you."

"Yes, Hokage-sama." They didn't waste any time to drag Minato out.

Kushina broke down on the floor and Tsunade and Shizune went over to comfort her.

————

The Anbu wasted no time to get Minato to the Akatsuki base so they knocked on the door. They waited for a couple seconds until Shikamaru opened the door "What are you doing here?"

"Tsunade sent him here as a punishment." Asuma answered.

"What for?"

"She found out why Sasuke and Kakashi raped Naruto."

Shikamaru blinked "How long?"

"She never said but I think she wants him dead." An Anbu answered.

"Okay." He grabbed Minato by his hair and dragged him in. "Goodbye, don't come back." He said closing the door.

Naruto's head popped out of the kitchen when he heard something heavy drop on the floor "What happened?"

"They brought Minato here," Shikamaru answered "for us to kill him."

Naruto's eyes widen "I'm not killing my dad!"

"You would want to after what he did."

"What did he do?"

"He told Sasuke and Kakashi to rape you, I don't know much though."

Naruto dropped the spoon he was holding "What?"

Menma and Yami came out of the kitchen since they were helping Naruto cook "What's happening?" Menma asked.

"Nothing." He pushed them back into the kitchen "Take him to the basement, do not let Menma know that he's here."

Shikamaru nodded and started dragging Minato to the basement. Naruto then turned back to the kids with a smile on his face "Let's get this finished."

They both returned the smile and got back to cooking.

*****

I will not be able to tell you what's going on anymore. There are so many twist and turns that I might have to make a chapter that isn't dealing with all of this.

-mystic