The Final Chapter

When I said the book was ending soon I meant that there was one more chapter and that's this one. But enjoy the last chapter.

————

Time skip a couple years later

It's been a couple years since the Konoha incident, Kakashi and Sasuke were both back at Konoha. Kakashi doesn't have his tongue anymore. Itachi died, Shikamaru mourned his death for a couple months. He was disappointed Itachi died before he gave birth to their baby girl.

In the couple years they've been back at the Akatsuki they rebuilt Ushiokagure. Naruto told Kushina that they rebuilt it and she asked if she could live there with them. Naruto feeling sorry for what he said to her when they were in Konoha said that she could. Kushina was overjoyed when she was able to see her sons again. The previous five year old Menma was now 11.

Naruto and Madara got married and treated Akira and Yami like their own children since they found out Naruto couldn't have any. After a while Kiba found out that he was Kurama's mate and they started dating. Inuyasha and Neji got married and so did Shimizu and Hinata. Shimizu and Hinata adopted a little boy named Shoya.

But something wasn't right... nothing was ever right when Naruto was around. Instead of all of this happening Naruto watched from heaven what his life could've been if he wasn't beaten to death by the villagers the night Sasuke rejected him.

————

Two chapters in one day and it was the last chapter. Sorry I ended it like this, I hope you aren't mad at me. I might do an alternate ending, who knows🤷🏽‍♀️. Bye bye now.

-lenny