《22 MR. STAAARK!!!》

Peter POV:

       Ok, hands down, the last 48 hours were the best in my life. First I get to have a pillow war with the Avengers, and then I get adopted. And today Eddie, Anne, and I went out to the mall and I got the lego R2-D2! Plus some new clothes. This is all crazy! How did my life get to this point?!

     I deside to take out my phone and call Ned and MJ. Wow... I haven't talked to them in what feels like forever. (Even though it's only been two days.) Clicking the call button in my new room, I'm almost bouncing off the walls.

(Ned in bold and MJ in italics)

*le call*

... Hello? Peter?

Loser why'd ya call us? What is it now?

Guys....... gUYS YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!

IgotadopedyesterdayandsorryaboutnotgettingtogoovertoSIyesterday-

Peter... I can't understand you, you're talking too fast.

Yeah, slow down a bit?

Oh, sorry guys. But I have news!

What kind of news?

BIG news!!!

I was just about to start a new book, so hurry up.

Ok ok! Well... i gOT ADOPTED! And my new- uh parents took me to the mall today... aND I GOT GO GET THE LEGO R2-D2!

OH MY THOR!!!

Ok I have two things to say. One, you guys are both nerds. And Two, I'm happy for you loser.

EEEEEEEK! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! And when can I come over and build it?!

Ok um... thanks MJ, and I'll have to ask. But I'll see you guys in school tomorrow! I gotta go right now because uh... Anne said we were going to watch something.

Ok bye Peter I'll see ya tomorrow!

Bye guys.

       And with that, I hung up the call and went out to the living room to see what Eddie and Anne wanted me to watch.

       "Hey Peter!" Eddie said when he saw me. "Here, come sit." He said, patting the space next to him on the couch. I sat down and looked at Eddie, watching as an unnatural smile appeared on his face.

"Uhm... what is it that I'm watching again?" I asked, a little afraid of the answer now.

"The Eddie Brock Report obviously!" Eddie exclaimed, and grabbed the tv remote. He started flipping through channels until he found one streaming one of his reports from a few days ago.

       "Today I'm here in downtown Oakland where massive demonstrations have taken over the streets." Tv Eddie said, as the camera zoomed out to show a huge protest of people with brightly colored signs. Though little did I know this was just the start of a long, long night.

[   Time skip to the next morning brought to you by Dave's parasite friend's uncle's cat Whiskers ฅ^••^ฅ   ]

       I woke up to my phone blasting Uptown Funk. I quickly turned it off and changed into some new clothes I got at the mall yesterday.

       After that, I wandered into the kitchen to see Eddie making some waffles. The smell alone was enough to make my mouth water. I quickly rushed over to get some. Though just as I was about to take the first bite I noticed the time and started eating faster. I must have slept through my alarm!