《31 Donuts and Ants》

Tony POV:

I was woken up by the sound of Jarvis's voice, telling me that Peter was... Peter was having a panic attack? What!? I got out of bed to investigate, starting with his room. He wasn't in his bed, so I went out to the living room- OH MY GOD PETER!

He was curled up in a ball hugging his knees, in a corner of the living room. Loki stood in front of the elevator, and Thor was nowhere to be seen. LOKI! He did something to Peter! I shoved past the god, and rushed to Peter's side. I carefully put my hand on his shoulder but he didn't move. I started rubbing circles on his back, but he didn't seem to notice. At least not for 10 minutes, before he snapped back to reality.

"M-Mr. Stark?" I heard him croak. I looked down at him in my arms, and just ran my fingers through his hair. "W-What happ-happened?" He asked, and I just pulled him closer to me.

"You were um... having a panic attack." I said, and I think he stopped moving for a second. Then he looked around.

"I-I don't remember what happened... I-I was reading my book and then I-I saw um... I s-saw..." Peters voice faded when Loki, who had left the room before, walked back in. His eyes grew wide and fearful, and I realized that it must have been Loki who caused the panic attack. I stood up immediately and walked over to the god. He just raised an eyebrow, looking at me, then at Peter. This creep gave my kid a panic attack- no... not your kid Tony! Eddie's kid... Eddie's...

Loki. I'm here for Loki. To tell him to stay the heck away from Peter. I look up at the god cause he's taller than I am, but he's smirking. Wait why is he smirking?! Then he just sighs, but it's more of a kiddish sigh.

"Stark," The god says. "I'll stay away from the kid." He says raising his hands in a surrendering gesture, and turning to leave. WAIT WHAT?! I grab his shoulder and he turns to look at me, glaring. I gulp, as his piercing-blue eyes stare back at me with a glare.

"H-How did you..." I start to say, asking how he knew what I was thinking. The god just taped the side of his head.

"Mind reader." Loki said right before left again, and I didn't stop him. So Loki just heard all of that... great.

[Time skip from uh, Female Loki who is tbd in this story... you guys decide.]

Peter POV:

After Mr. Stark found me, I couldn't really remember what had happened. But if he knew, he didn't tell me. After a few minutes of sitting in the living room flipping channels with Mr. Stark, Ned and MJ slowly came in. They take a seat next to me, and Mr. Stark gets up, handing me the remote. I continue flipping through various channels, but then I stop when I hear it. The voice of doom, the very cincale name-calling from the one and only. The treacherous, the carnivorous- okay maybe not carnivorous... Let me try that again. The treacherous, the terrifying... J Joana Jameson! That's right folks, JJJ is back and nastier than ever! (I may have taken an Ultimate Spider-Man spin on that, but we're not gonna talk about that.)

"-is a MENACE! Just the other day he was caught on camera breaking public property!" Jameson spat, and then the frame switched to a video of Spider-Man, aka me, fighting off a guy with some sort of gravity gun.

That fight had left me with a few too many bruises, and a broken window. Which was what was being shown in the video from a bystander. It showed me slamming into a window of a nearby store. The angle of the camera made it look like I purposely slammed my body into the window. What actually happened was the guy had caught me in his gun's rays, and was slamming me all around. And that included this window. But the worst part was that these rays of gravity from the gun were invisible to the naked eye, so it looked like I flung myself into this window. But my mask had a setting to detect their waves, so I had that turned on. But obviously that was useless in the video.