《40 Hybrid》

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- Ok so a few things. Ik it's been a while since I last updated but I gave you all a warning and also, it's currently like 5:45am for me so here we are. (I woke up early MIND YOU.) The next thing is: I bet you can't guess why the chapter title is 'Hybrid' mwahahaha. And the last thing... drum roll pLs.......... i fiNALLY UPDATED MY OTHER STORY MANGO CHEESE MEETS PUNY PARKER!! *clears throat* Y-Yeah so that also happened... but anyways here's the update:

Eddie POV:

After the call with Tony and Peter ended, Anne suggested we dig through our pockets to look for something useful. Money, ID's, something. After I came up empty, Anne found 31 bucks and her own phone, though it was dead. And mine's not far from it; at just 19%. Well, I mean at least we can probably go get something to eat- and I know just where to go.

"Hey uh, remember that little shop on the corner of William ave"?" I ask Anne, and she thinks for a second. When she finally realizes what I'm talking about, she gives me the 'no way' look.

"No- Eddie no." She tells me as I start walking. She tries to stop

me by standing in front of me, but I just go around her.

"Aw come on! Mrs. C is the best!" I say and keep walking. "And plus, she usually gives me a discount." I add in and Anne stops, sighs, and follows after me.

"Ok, but make this quick because we need to be at the meeting spot in a couple of hours." She reminds me and I nod my head.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I say as I cross the street.

Yes, Mrs. Chen has the best chocolate bars in the world. Ven says and I roll my eyes.

"There just hershey bars Ven," I tell him and he scoffs.

Well hers are better.

"Fair enough."

[LE TIME SKIP FROM MRS. CHAN'S HERSHEY BARS AND DAN PIGGING OUT ON 7 OF THEM]

"Hey Mrs. Chen!" I say as I enter her... store? Wow... what the heck? Last time I was here, this place was-

"Hi Eddie!" Mrs. C calls out and I turn to my right to see her standing there in a low-class blue suit. This is certainly... different.

"Wow- uh what happened... uh here?" I ask her and she just chuckles.

"Well, each time you saved me I saved up, got better inventory, and voila!" She gestures around us. Instead of the few little shelves stocked with different snacks and medical items, and the back wall with the little freezer for frozen waffles now theres 8 fully stocked isles, the back wall is all freezers, and up front there are various stands containing a whole bunch of different things. Some of the stands have a variety of fresh fruit; apples, oranges, pineapples. Another has different types of candies, no doubt for any children that come in here. There's also one for different kinds of bars. Like Kind Bars and stuff like that. There's also a few Fig Newtons and I hear Venom gag in my head as he seems to spot them. 'Yeah, pretty much.' I think.

Then I start to look through the different isles. I find one for first-aid, a whole one one dedicated to different snacks and cheeses, and even a whole aisle dedicated to microwavable dinners.

I end up getting a box of crackers, two chocolate bars for Ven, two bottles of water, and a block of cheese. Cause you know... Cheese and Crackers? But the only problem is I don't have a knife uh, you know... for the cheese. As I walk up to Mrs. Chen's check out booth, she takes my items and scans them.