《27 That Little-》

A/N: IM SO SORRY! I HAVE'T UPDATED IN LIKE 10 DAYS!!!! Tbh I was lazy to edit and forgot to upload it...... But here it is so pls don't be mad!! 🙃🥴 (Also sorry in advance for the short ch)

Anne POV:

Eddie was running around the apartment with his clothes spread out everywhere. All he had on was a pair of black pants, and a necktie. He stopped as soon as he heard the door open, and froze. We all stood there for a moment, in silence, before Eddie cleared his throat.

"Uh- I can explain." He said, but Peter put his hand up to stifle a laugh. Though he failed and then I soon joined in laughing. After a few moments we stopped, and Eddie watched as we fully stepped inside and I closed the door behind us. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"So? Why are you wearing just pants and a tie?" I asked him, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh, well peters going over to Stark Tower to do whatever it is that he'll be doing. And I'm dropping him off and at the same time, trying to score an interview. But I have no idea what to wear!" Eddie exclaimed, and then continued his rant around the house in search of something to wear.

"So... Peter?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He asked back, unpacking his backpack and taking off his shoes.

"What will you be doing with Tony Stark?" I asked him, and he seemed to take a moment to think.

"I'm not really sure yet... But I think I'll be doing some stuff in the lab with him. But my friends Ned and MJ are also coming too, so we might just all hang out." He said and I nodded.

"Ok cool. Where do Ned and MJ live?" I asked. "You know... so we can pick them up?" We both headed towards the living room.

"Oh, well Ned lives on Winter street not too far from here. And MJ lives just down the street from here actually." He said as Eddie came back. This time wearing a black suit, but not too casual. Peter just laughed.

"You're wearing that to ask Mr. Stark for an interview..." He said trailing off. "You'd better change." Peter said. "...Into something a bit more casual. Ditch the fancy tux."

"Um.... alright then." Eddie said and went back to our bedroom. I followed him in. Closing the door behind us, and turned towards him.

"So... do you want him back?" I asked Eddie referring to Venom.

"Oh- uh sure," he said, holding out his hand. Venom popped out of my palm, and I extended my arm towards Eddie. Venom gracefully hopped between the two of us, and as I felt him leave, I heard him say something.

'Just wait till I tell Eddie!' He said, and I started glaring at the parasite with fire in my eyes. That little-

"Venom! Don't you dare!' I yelled at him as he soaked into Eddie. A few minutes later, Eddie turned to look at me shocked. I just gave him desperate eyes.

"I'm sorry! It's just he- Well you should have seen the way he was talking about Peter!" I defended.

"I- still... It's no excuse." Eddie said, turning to look through his clothes.

"He called him a show off and a liar. And he didn't even seem to care at all about him! Like he was a joke! He even laughed when I said we had adopted him!" I raged and Eddie stood still for a moment.

"That little-" He said before I cut him off.

"Language!" I said but he just looked at me, cocking his head.