《50 We've Got Feminism Yes We Do 》

Hello...... um, yeah I know it's been a while. But I'm still here, so thats a good thing. And even better? I brought an update with me 😏

Peter POV:

Flash... F-Flash... w-where? He was... he- p-project? W-Wait... wha-

"Peter?" I hear and open my eyes, immediately sitting up, and bumping heads with Mr. Stark.

"Ow..." I rub my head, as does he.

"Sorry," He apologizes, but I shrug it off.

"N-No, I'm sorry. I sat up too fast." I say, and then we're left in an awkward silence. "So..." I say after a few minutes. "What... happened?" I ask, still a little foggy on what was going on before, I'm guessing, I passed out. I mean, I remember working on my code... getting the flash drive case, and feeling... angry? But it's all mainly a blur.

Mr. Stark hesitates for a second, before speaking. "I... it's not important." He says, clearly trying to change the subject. But since I don't remember, I let him. "So..." He clears his throat, but then a smile appears on his face. "Wanna watch a movie?"

I'm quick to respond. "Only if it's Star Wars." I say and Mr. Stark chuckles.

[ Time skip brought to you from me trying to ditch gym with Dave /]*_*[\ (news flash i got caught twice and now my gym teacher doesn't like me) ]

"Really?!" I ask Mr. Stark, still in disbelief. He just asked me if I would be interested in going to a Star Wars convention, tomorrow. With him. 1) since when was he a Star Wars fan?! 2) Oh. My. Thor. 3) OHMYTHOOORRRRR YES. 4) but I can't go without ned- Oh right, I actually need to say something.

"Well first off, who wouldn't? But second, I can't go without Ned. Um," Should I really be giving Tony Stark conditions on something he proposed? "Y'know because Star Wars is kinda our thing...?"

"Peter, of course he can come!" Mr. Stark tells me, and I smile more.

"Really?!" I ask, knowing Ned would be absolutely thrilled.

"100 percent." Mr. Stark says, and then I leap up from the couch.

" I NEED TO GO TEXT HIM." I say and grab my phone from the arm of the couch, and scroll through my- "FRICK!"

[Time skip brought to you from my like 3 1/2hrs of shifting through youtube and feeling just as lazy as one might on tt]

"-come on Mr. Stark! We're gonna miss it!" I tug at his arm to make him go faster. We were trying to weave our way through a giant crowd of people to find MJ. She's supposed to be speaking right now, and we've already missed over half of her speech. And I already feel so bad. But, hopefully we can catch the last bit. This rally is something she helped organize after all.

"Alright, alright! I'm going as fast as I can!" Mr. Stark says and I roll my eyes. "What?!" He remarks, and I just smirk.

"You're-" I stop mid-sentence, as I finally found MJ. She was standing on an elevated stage further ahead, and my hearing picked up her voice. But it was still quiet. I pull Mr. Stark along further.

"Jesus kid, wha-" He stops mid-sentence when he sees MJ, knowing what she looks like from the few times she's been over and they've run into each other. Once we get close enough to the stage that the sound carries over from the speakers and we can hear decently, we stop. Just like everyone around us. And we listen.

The words roll off her tongue perfectly, like she's rehearsed this a hundred times in front of a mirror. But also like she just ditched the whole speech, and spoke from, - cringe in 3, 2, - the heart. Yes I did go there. But it's true! I mean, don't get me wrong MJ can be snarky, but she is a big activist. Specifically a feminist. And she can speak her mind when she really wants to, plus completely grill you in debate class.