《53 The Scheming Geniuses》

yeah, okay here you go-

(more about the pic and the end of the chapter)

Tony POV:

So... I guess we're taking the strange child with us. But not before stopping at the gifaauuuh... Wow. Now that is a lot of lego- aRE THOSE PODCAR SPORTS CARS?!

[Time skip from me being sorry for all your losses in how long it has taken me to get this update out-]

Um, yes. So, we may, or may not, or may, have bought a lot... a lot of stuff. And I mean, even though Shuri paid for herself, our total... uhh. I'm gonna keep my credit card balance hidden from the others for a while...

As we're walking back out towards the doors we came in through, something catches my eye. I-Is that... a Spider-Man cosplayer? At a... Star Wars convention? Why does he have swords on his back? And... wearing a unicorn horn? Last I checked Peter didn't have a unicorn horn. Or swords.

Then, the guy looks in our direction, like they knew we were here the whole time. A-And... waves? But to my surprise, Peter turns (like he sensed it, which he probably did,) and waves back. Okay then...

[Time skip from me dog sitting/walking 2 dogs this week, who are both equally cute and adorable]

When we get back to the tower, it takes all of us to carry everything inside. And once we get into the elevator, we all set our bags down. Only to have to pick them all up again a few moments later. And when we walk out of the elevator, we... get many looks. But Peter, Ned, and Shuri dash off to his room and I just get back in the elevator and go down to my lab. Cause I really don't feel like dealing with any more people right now. And this suit is getting kinda itchy.

Oh! And long story short I ended up buying one of the podcar sports cars, and it's getting delivered in a few hours. As for Peter and Ned, they both got a whole bunch of new lego sets that will keep them occupied for the next few weeks. Plus a whole bunch of collectible items. As for Shuri, uh yeah, no I have no idea what she got. But I do know that everyone got super cool lightsabers. And yes I did just say 'super cool'.

When I'm done positioning my light blue light saber on the wall next to my armor, I head back upstairs.

Peter POV

Once we get home, start building a few sets, and placing all desired funkos where they needed to go. I tell Ned and Shuri that they can hang out in my room for a little bit, and that I'll be back soon, because I had to take care of something. Then I head out to the living room where Nat was waiting for me with her laptop, and motions for me to sit down next to her.

"Hey, Peter," She says and I nod.

"H-Hey..." I say, and she tries for a smile.

"It's not that bad, it could be worse. But... you can chalk this up to your list of reasons to hate S.H.I.E.L.D., and Fury." She says, and I try for a small smile.

"That list keeps growing every day," I say, making her chuckle. But then she dives right into it.

"What I've learned, is that it's a basic infiltrating mission to gain information. They're gonna pose as Victor Rowland; mob boss and known associate of Hydra. And one of his ITs, Axel Kiroff. Eddie will be Victor and Larry will be Axel. Their goal is to infiltrate a party held by Victor in Mexico, disguised as waiters to start. Then knock out the real Victor and Axel, and take their places with face-cloaking technology. And move with their mob to a meeting with Hydra in Arizona the next day at one of Hydra's own bases.