《35 A Lesson In Life》

HIII! I HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR THE PLOT, SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REACHED OUT TO ME, I MIGHT USE YOUR IDEAS, BUT IM GONNA TRY TO GET IN AS MUCH WRITING UNTIL I GO AWAY TO A CAMP NEXT WEEK.

       Peter POV:

       Me and MJ were hanging out after school today, because the Avengers were called into a week-long mission somewhere in DC, so I couldn't hang with them. But Ned wasn't with us though, because he was away on a short family trip to visit his uncle and cousins in Connecticut. He wouldn't be back until Monday after school, and today was Thursday.

       Meanwhile me and MJ were still trying to figure out what Eddie's little alien friend was. We've come to a conclusion that he's at least a symbiote from space. We've even found a few old reports on something that happened a few years ago. Something people had been calling 'The Black Demon', on account of its mysterious appearances, and how multiple bodies have been found headless in alleyways. One old article we'd found said, "It had been seen multiple times stopping small petty thefts and things like that. But every once in a while someone would go missing. And a few times the body of the victim was found after a few days missing a head. But then The Black Demon started disappearing. No more strange appearances, no more decapitated bodies. It was gone."

       "Hey Peter," MJ says as I'm looking through an old news report by The Daily Globe on The Life Foundation, exploiting how they had been trying to combine allies and humans. I had guessed those aliens were like the one inside Eddie, - were guessing it lives inside of him, - and how this event was uncovered around the time of The Black Demons disappearance.

       "Yeah?" I ask, looking up from my new computer Anne had bought me.

"Check this out." She says, and hands me her phone. I look at the email, and see that we're getting a.. new principle?

"What happened to Mr. Morita?" I ask, and she takes her phone back.

"Apparently he went missing and has been deemed MIA, and KIA. No one knows what happened to him." She tells me, and I grab my own phone, and check for the same email from the school. I open it up, and read the bit about who the new principle will be. Someone named Mr. Kinsey. I hope he's nicer than Mr. Morita was.

[Time skip from a smirking Venom because he in fact knows exactly what happened to Mr. Morita... and also Anne POV]

       Sitting on the couch, I'm quietly scrolling through Meowtell, - a cat sitter app, - for the third time today. I'm trying to find someone to look after Mr. Belvedere for a few days when me and Eddie surprise Peter with a short road trip out to visit some of my family in New Jersey. We were planning on leaving tomorrow to be gone over the weekend.

       But then, suddenly something flies through the open window next to me, and lands in between my legs. It's a small round canister, grey- with some sort of red logo on the top of it. Then suddenly there's a hissing sound, and some sort of gas starts leaking out of the canister. I quickly grab it, stand up, and attempt to throw it out the window. But then suddenly it started beeping rapidly and then... I don't remember a single thing that happened next.

       Venom POV:

       Ahhh yes. Just a normal afternoon. Eddie concentrating on footage he recorded yesterday of a building collapse in Brookly, me stealing tater tots off his plate when he's not looking. This is the life. Nothing could ruin this momen-

       What? What's that... I-It seems... familiar almost. I... No- NO! DANGER! EDDIE! ANNE! I NEED TO GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

       "EDDIE WE NEED TO MOVE, NOW." I inform him, and he lifts his head up.