Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat

As you can see I don't have time to edit ^ loool sorry

My life is really busy these days... that's why I upload slow... I do my best for you guys, I'm sorry for the long waits :c

• PREVIOUSLY •

Jeon Jun came to Jeongguk's room while Taehyung hid in the closet. It felt like Jun knew Taehyung was there but still did nothing about it which made Jeongguk worried.

Taehyung and Jeongguk talked about Jeongguk's process and Taehyung successfully convinced him not to do it. Then Taehyung shared with him about the new plan of breaking the doom, but Jeongguk didn't agree to it.

Hoseok and Suho had very amazing sex ;)

Jeongguk and Taehyung a sweet scene in the library. Suho got to know that Taehyung knows about the process and it worried him. 

Then Taehyung and Hoseok ran away.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 3793

**

Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat

"Did you tell him about the process?" Suho couldn't stop but think about this subject. They already left the library, acted like they took a book to read while facing one of the servants. They walked to Jeongguk's room and closed the door behind them. 

Jeongguk nodded and sat down on his bed while the older stood in front of him. "I... I don't want to continue this... we must somehow stop the process..." he looked at the demon with his brows up. 

Suho paused for a moment, it can be so risky, "how do you think we can do it? your father will feel your vampire aura... you can't lie to him about this!"

Jeongguk stopped to think deeply, "I don't know Hyung..." he sighed and brushed his face with his palm. "But I have a solution, the Fairy... Solar, she warned me not to drink human blood, and we know they got somewhere in the palace humans or a storage-"

"Ok so let's say I find this storage or whatsoever- now what? you stop the process and then what Gukk?"

"Uhh... I guess I gotta be sincere with him..."

"It will destroy our plan Jeongguk! he will kill you the moment you'll show him googoo eyes!!!" Suho let out a frustrated breath. He walked around in the room while rubbing his nose-bridge. He tried to come out with some reason that will not destroy them.

Jeongguk bit his lower lip, he really didn't want to betray his words to Taehyung. The older trusted him to come back as a half-vampire. Also... Taehyung made him realize how much this half is important to him. 

This half represented his mother, she got her blood in him. This half makes him feel sympathy towards many things. Thanks to this half, he has a heart that capable to feel what love is, makes him care about many things. This half makes him who he is today, Jeon Jeongguk, part of Bangtan Brood, that contains six Vampires that are his family.