Chapter 27 • The Reason

Credit for the edit ^ to Hisasihun on Twitter

!!!!!!!! HUGE FAT WARNING !!!!!

Mention of rape!!!!

don't say that I didn't warn you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**

• PREVIOUSLY •

Six months ago: Suho found Jeongguk and told him to let the demon out, Jeongguk opened his eyes and saw an unfamiliar room, he slept for 5 days. He met EXO legion once again. Suho started to teach him how to be a demon, or more exactly how to connect his demon-side. There were 3 lessons so far: 1) Listen- listen to his demon's thoughts 2) Accept- accept himself being a demon. 3) Feel- feel himself when he's in his demon form.

Present: The battle between vampires against werewolves started. Also a group of wizards against the enemy wizards. I won't write too much about the battle, just that Jeongguk was against the main Alpha. Also, there was a scene between Sunmi (the doctor) and Bogum against an Omega and Alpha. They got some details about how they found their location.

The werewolves told them that it's thanks to Jeongguk's strong aura when he waited outside the gates for three days. Sunmi and Bogum start to get worried about Jeongguk's presence.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4414

**

Chapter 27 • The Reason

• PRESENT •

The battle continued for five tough hours. There were many bodies on the ground, and they all were werewolves. It can't be helped, Vampires are much stronger than werewolves, especially thanks to the wizards' group that made this dark doom spell on the area that blocked the sun rays.

Namjoon and the other counts took backpacks with blood bags inside it. They decided to go away from the mansion, it will be dangerous to stay in this place when the demons already know where they hide.

It was truly sad to leave their home, and it was the hardest for Namjoon, who lived in this mansion from when he can remember himself. He just hoped that someday he'll come back home with his brood when peace is outside.

Of course Namjoon didn't forget to mention that the rules are still applying, even though they outside the mansion.

They walked for three hours already, it was 1 pm and they all were tired from the battle and the long journey. The counts decided to take a break under the tree's shadows, so the sun won't weaken their bodies.