Chapter 36 • Farewell

Credit to Hisasihun on Twitter for this amazing edit!!! ^

• PREVIOUSLY •

Present: Jimin and Yoongi talked between them and the two confessed their true feelings. Jimin suggested to make a blood bond and Yoongi ofc agreed.

Namjoon told the other counts that there's gonna be a change in the plan, and that he wants to meet EXO Legion.

Three months ago: Suho trained Jeongguk to get better with his demon's power. Then Chungha showed suddenly and told him that there were demons around their hidden place. He was cold to her but also... caring?

Suddenly three demons showed from the darkness, they followed Chungha. 

Suho tried to get rid of them but failed. And with very sorrowful the demons killed Chungha... Suho saw darkness in his eyes and jumped to kill those three demons. 

Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun helped him while Jeongguk didn't feel like helping. So he stood there in the dark and looked at his friends fighting.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 3910

**

Chapter 36 • Farewell

Four bodies on the ground.

Suho's eyes stared at one of them, he bent down and slowly caressed the soft skin that belonged to a Vampire. He grabbed the body and raised it up like a bridal style. 

The other demons that were around him looked at him confused. 

"I'll go bury her, you guys go back to the house, we will continue tomorrow" Suho said with a silent voice and walked away.

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun looked between them and then at Jeongguk who stood behind them. "What's going on?" Kai asked and stood in front of him.

"Nothing..." Jeongguk looked away, he could feel the dryness in his throat. He was supposed to help them, but he just... didn't feel like it.

"Why you didn't attack them too?" Chanyeol stood next to Kai who crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't know... why are we even protecting her?" Jeongguk asked sincerely, he didn't feel bad at all.

"Because... Suho attacked them... so we do what our leader does" Kai retorted.

"Right" Jeongguk nodded, "but Suho isn't my leader, and I didn't feel like protecting her... also I knew you guys will handle it-"

"He's right, let's leave him alone" Sehun tried to cool down the atmosphere.

"Yah" Kai knitted his brows, "I'll ask this again-" he stepped one step forward just to pose a threat over the younger, "what's going on?"

Jeongguk knitted his brows, for some reason, his hands clenched into fists while feeling nervous. "what do you want Kai?"

"You've passed successfully some lessons, a few months ago you had a lesson to choose if you want to attack the demons or kill her! and you chose to kill the demons! so what is going on Jeon Jeongguk?! what changed?!"