Chapter 23 • 6 Months

Look at the cover for one second ^

Demon Jeongguk noticed you were looking at him 😈😈😈😈

ceniabun my Unnie is awesome!!! go check her stories she's amazingly amazing!!😍❤️

• PREVIOUSLY •

Namjoon called Jimin and Jeongguk to his office, the three talked and with hesitation Namjoon gave them the permission to bond at first light.

Jimin searced for Yoongi and found him on the basketball court. The two had HOT sex on the floor c: Which made Jimin even more confused because he felt so different from this perfect Hyung. After the sex, Yoongi tried to cheer him up a little even though inside he was so broken :c

Jeongguk and Taehyung fought, Taehyung got mad that Jeongguk said that he was just a fuck in the woods. Then Taehyung said 'I'll always hate a stupid demon like you' which triggered Jeongguk, made him feel deep pain.

After some minutes Taehyung thought deeply about their fight and understood that maybe Jeongguk was jealous? all this made him realize that he doesn't want Jeongguk to bond with someone else...

Jimin realized that what he has with Yoongi is so special and different, which made him understand that maybe he has this special 'PASSION' with Min Yoongi. 

Taehyung ran back to Jeongguk's room, met there Jimin, the two were confused when they couldn't see Jeongguk in the room. Suddenly the lights shut, made them assume that the gates got opened. They ran to the entrance door with other vampires, they all saw Jeongguk running away out from the gates. Namjoon asked Yoongi to ran after him.

The chapter ended with Jeongguk falling down and someone that was on a tree calling him 'Hey Jeongguk, need help?'

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4585

**

Chapter 23 • 6 Months

Hoseok walked into his room, he took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. A sigh left his mouth when he saw the big window in front of him, the dark night was out there and the big gates blurred in the view.

It's been 6 months since Jeongguk's disappearance. No one could find him, Yoongi tried at that very moment to chase after him but after a few hours he came back, saying that he couldn't find him anywhere.

Days Namjoon sent vampires out there and searched for him. But no one found him.

Hoseok was worried like everyone, he couldn't understand what got into the younger that made him actually run away.

He just finished a talk with Yugyeom and Taehyun(one of TXT's brood) in the living room, and somehow they got to talk about Jeongguk. Hoseok felt really uncomfortable so he told them that he was going to take a shower.