Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide

• PREVIOUSLY •

Present: The battle ended after five tough hours, it was the vampires' win. Namjoon announced that the rules still apply even when they outside the mansion! (remember that). They all stopped for a rest after three hours of walking to the north. Taehyung went to search for Jeongguk, the two had a small kiss scene together, a passionate one c:. Yugyeom disturbed them innocently and Taehyung whined to him that Jeongguk hates him. The three went back to the camp. 

About Jeongguk's feelings, he wants Taehyung and he desires for him, but for some reason (you'll know soon), he stops himself.

Six Months ago: Lesson number 4- Reason. Suho asked Jeongguk what was the reason that made him scared of his demon side. Jeongguk told him about his past, if you don't remember then I suggest you read the last chapter again where he tells about his past c:

His reason for his fear of his demon-side is that he keeps remembering his father's face, he fears to become like his father. Suho guided him to think about someone that he cares about, and Jeongguk thought about Taehyung. He managed to control his demon-form but now he got stuck in this form c:

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4563

**

Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide

• PRESENT •

The five broods walked calmly to the north, there they planned to meet some other broods. Namjoon and the other counts already knew where they are gonna meet them. 

Taehyung walked calmly behind the others. His eyes looked at Jeongguk's slender back walking next to Yugyeom and laughing with him. Taehyung's hands clenched into fists when his eyes pierced the younger's back, 'why... why I'm the only one your demon hates?' he thought to himself while biting his lower lip, "you hate..." 

Suddenly his eyes caught Jimin's back, he slightly smiled and increased his steps to him, "hey bud" Jimin's body startled, looked to his side only to see his best friend.

"Hey Tae" Jimin smiled back at him. 

"How are you?" Taehyung always remembered that he used the consult with Jimin a lot. They were besties, now that Jimin and Jeongguk don't have any relationship with each other so it's ok to consult with him right?

"Worried..." Jimin pouted, "some of us got injured... true their wounds getting healed but I'm still sad about it" he let his head down with a sad expression, "also Yoongi got badly injured... Sunmi Noona takes care of him but I feel like it's my fault... He tried his best to protect me and ended up risking himself for me..."

Taehyung's expression saddened while looking at his friend's worry, "Yoongi never was good at fighting... what makes him strong is his brain..." he frowned at him, "but he did his best to protect you, he's such a good Hyung" he smiled widely and Jimin's brows frowned up.

He then looked down with his cheeks brushing up with a tint of pink, "y-yeah he is" 

Taehyung noticed the other's warm expression, "you two... what's going on? you hated him so badly and now you're showing this expression while talking about him"