Chapter 18 • The Plan

Credit for the edit to Hisahihun ^

11/08/2023 edit: I didn't share enough the group's opinion about the plan, which made you guys hate one of them... stop this hate, I'll do my best to fix this...

I would like to know about my readers more, please share with me:
1) Bias (it doesn't have to be from BTS):
2) Another group that you like:
3) One funny thing OR one fun fact about yourself:
4) A dream that you want to come true OR a dream that you fulfilled:

about me:
1) Bias: I'm ot7, but Suga was my first bias.
2) Another group that you like: ATEEZ

3) One funny thing OR one fun fact about yourself: So a funny thing; once I slapped someone a total stranger in the face cuz I was too drunk... I'm actually ashamed of it but it makes people laugh when I tell this... lol 😅
4) A dream that you want to come true OR a dream that you fulfilled: I always dreamed to visit in Japan from when I was very little, and I fulfilled it two years ago; visited Japan, South Korea and Vietnam, all trip for 4 months with a close friend. The best thing I've ever had in my life.

**

• PREVIOUSLY •

At the mansion- San and Wooyoung made out in the kitchen and without noticing (or thinking) they said that they are bonded. Jin heard them and got really mad at Namjoon that didn't share this with him. (remember that)

The five vampires- They met Hyuna and Dawn (the supposed to be a fox) and Taehyung asked her to break their bond. Hyuna tried to explain them what's the difference between a vampires' bond and a demons' bond. But Taehyung still insisted to break it. She agreed to help them but only tomorrow. 

Jeongguk told them how they bonded from the beginning. And Taehyung suggested the idea of Jeongguk and Jimin to bond. Jimin was a little confused and didn't gave them a proper answer.

Yoongi went out, he was annoyed by the thought Jimin will bond with Jeongguk. Jimin took it as an opportunity to talk with him about the kiss. Yoongi confessed that he's crazy about him for four years already. And Jimin suggested the older to 'say goodbye' to his body tonight, before he bond with Jeongguk. Yoongi of course agreed.

The night arrived and Taehyung was on the balcony, looked at the bad moon. Jeongguk appeared behind him, he hugged him warmly and said "We're not breaking the bond" (big UWU)

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4240

**

Chapter 18 • The Plan

Jin sat on the red chair that had a soft mattress. He looked down at the dark brown desk while listening to his count's mumblings.

He still didn't forget about Wooyoung and San, the apparently bonded couple of the new brood that joined them a few days ago. He thought about how to approach his count, ask him why he didn't share this important detail with him. 

Namjoon used to share everything with him, despite that they are best friends, Jin is also his right hand, his vice adviser. He wondered what changed so much in his count, his friend.