Chapter 10 • A Legion

EDIT BY ME! NO COPY OR REPOST!  ^ (lol gotta do it each chapter ig)

NEW DEFINITION:

Legion-

A Legion is a group that consists of at least three demons. Not all demons are in a legion, but it helps them to be stronger together (same as vampires).

I added this one now, so for my current readers you should know this too ^

**

• PREVIOUSLY •

Bangtan brood understood that Jeongguk and Taehyung may be left the mansion at those 10 seconds.

Yoongi shared with Namjoon that he saw at the west some vampires' bodies hanging on long woods with a stake deep inside their hearts.

Namjoon felt frustrated and at the end decided to send Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin out the mansion to find them soon as possible.

Taehyung was kidnapped by werewolves. Also someone hurt Jeongguk's nape made him faint.

Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok found Taehyung's foot on the mire which lead to the north.

The chapter finished with Jeongguk recognizing the Kindreds that took him, they were demons.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 3809

**

Chapter 10 • A Legion

Jeongguk looked at the person that was in front of him. He sat on the edge of the long table, his eyes on him and a devilish smirk on his face.

 He sat on the edge of the long table, his eyes on him and a devilish smirk on his face

(A/N: the demon sat on the table at the edge ^)

He felt his heart beating fast, he felt it strong inside his veins;

They were Demons.

Silence filled the room when Jeongguk could feel so many eyes on him. They were a big legion.