𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

Kei is aged up to 18

Kei is aged up to 18. He shares a college
campus house with (name) and Akiteru 

【 ​sᴛᴇʀɴ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ  】
𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                              Siblings are a dangerous gamble. They may get along very well together, rarely ever fighting; they may hate each other's guts, constantly shouting and getting into physical fights; or they are somewhere in the middle, as most siblings are, where the unspoken rule is to not show they love each other, but it doesn't change the fact they are family and want to look after their well-being. Sisters, brothers, both, one or more...having a healthy sibling relationship is clearly most desired in any case because who would deliberately want a sibling who despises everything they say and do, especially if it means earning more of their parents' affection?

The most stressful possibility, of course, is being raised under everyone's undivided care and support that abruptly ends after the announcement a younger brother or sister is on their way. It's troubling because after years of being the one and only special little angel, now all of a sudden a parent's love will have to be shared, nobody caring if they were perfectly happy in their previous life. But then again, there is still the chance the siblings eventually get along, the older child finding pride in being titled "The Big Brother/Sister" who is responsible for being the younger's loyal protector while their parents aren't in sight.

Admittedly, Kei has questioned whether his older brother experienced the first case before he was born considering Akiteru had their parents' attention all to himself for a while. He received their blended love, and affection, and was spoiled to his heart's contents until Kei appeared, Not like it was Kei's fault, both surely understood. His birth simply overlapped with unfortunate circumstances happening within the family that nobody had control over. But time moved on, and they by chance ended up as college roommates after years of already living together.

Only, their third roommate's attitude toward Kei left much to be desired compared to how he treated Akiteru. And it greatly bothered the younger blonde. Sure, they still regularly interact since they share a living space, but, if anything, it was more out of an obligation to be nice/respectful.

This is what brought up the question if he ― (name) ― even sees Kei as a person...a man. Such concerns regularly preoccupied said male's mind even now when he arrives back to the house, bearing some news about his team he hopes will finally have his partnershow even the slightest amount of genuine love.

"I'm home," he calls out into the small apartment before sitting down to remove his shoes. Every night repeats the same sequence he is all too aware nothing will ever change. No, every day plays out the same. Coming back home where the typical lifestyle people his age should enjoy experiencing, because why else would they expect anything else, nevertheless the secret fantasies plaguing Kei's entire body.