𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                              Soft sunlight peaks through the half-opened curtains draped around a single, large bay window standing right before a king-sized bed inhabited by two peacefully sleeping males. One found the sunlight bothersome, however, since he isn't an early bird like his goody-two-shoes partner. Keeping his eyes shut to avoid losing any sleepiness, he blindly rolls over under his duvet to the other side of his massive bed. He is so tired and desperate to stay in bed, in fact, that he completely forgot he had his boyfriend sleepover to give him a break from his brothers, as well as to spend some time together.

"Gah― (name) get off me!" Unfortunately for that boyfriend, he dated a (literal) giant idiot whose screws get extra loose in the early morning and dead late at night. The male rolled over and onto Choromatsu who was previously in a deep sleep as he lay perfectly straight on his back. He looks down, annoyed, but his angry expression is quickly replaced with a light blush painting his cheeks from seeing (name)'s relaxed expression. His little snores create soft breaths tickling Choromatsu's neck. His blush darkens remembering the fact (name) is completely bare underneath the duvet since he doesn't like wearing clothes when sleeping.

Choromatsu thinks about pushing the other off, but his now dark-red cheeks puff before his arms shyly wrap around his lover's neck, laying his head back on his pillow.

"This is nice..." He immediately shoots his upper half up to land a hard punch on (name)'s head.

"(name), you piece of shit!" (name) doesn't even react to the hit, but as Choromatsu goes for another one, (hair color) locks drag across his neck, making him unconsciously tangle his fingers through the tresses as lips softly kiss the flesh. The larger male can feel steam emitting from every pore on Choromatsu's face. "Wh-what are you doing?!"

"Stop your squirming, will ya?" He soon shifts both of their bodies into more comfortable positions, which was an easy chore thanks to the shyer's immobile state... and the fact (name) is much bigger and stronger than all six Matsuno brothers combined. It takes about twenty seconds, but soon enough, (name) and Choromatsu are now lying on their sides, the latter's still blood-red face buried against the former's neck, strong arms protectively holding him close by the waist. "Now shush..."

"You're lucky I love you so much..." Choromatsu mumbled into (name)'s neck his arms loosely hugged.

"Yeah, yeah." (name) kisses his brown hair. "I love you too."