𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘆𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮

【 ᴛᴀʟʟ!ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴛᴀʟʟ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                      "(name)! Have you seen my volleyball uniform?!" A small, energetic fireball zooms around his now messy bedroom searching for his uniform he literally had just five minutes ago after picking it up from the dry-cleaners. Upon hearing an amused giggle not too far behind him, though, Shōyō freezes where he stands and slowly turns to his bedroom door.

Lo and behold stands his five-foot-nine-inch girlfriend sporting her usual (short bob/pixie cut) with several strands colored blue, purple, and (h.color) under a red Champion cap. It perfectly matched her grey Champion hoodie and leggings, with grey socks to complete the look.

If this was any other moment, Shōyō would blush from how cool of a babe he snagged (before his frenemy could get one, too!). Seeing (name)'s knowing grin as she leans against the door frame with her arms crossed, however, Shōyō knew (name) knew exactly where his uniform was...and in no way would she give it to him without pulling something from her sleeve.

"Maaaaybeeee I've seen it; maaaaybeeee I haven't~" She grins wider at Shōyō's flustered pout. He drags his body over to (name) and lazily slams his face against her soft chest.

"(naaaammmeeee)!" She only laughs some more. "Please...c-can't you just give me my uniform? I-I don't even have practice until tomorrow, a-and I already promised a date today and tomorrow evening..." He looks up just enough to show his brown eyes trying to recreate the pleading-eyes emoji. Sadly, he fell in love with a hot, sadistic demon.

"If you don't have practice until tomorrow, then why do you need it~?" She has a point...but still! "Of course, if I do promise to help you out," ― she boops Shōyō's nose ― "then don't you think a little compromise is in order? Especially since you will be going all the way to Tokyo next week?" And there it is.

Now with a completely red face, Shōyō slowly averts his eyes sideways as his quivering fingers weakly take hold of (name)'s shoulders.

"F― fine...you win...a― again..." Curse her and her hotness! Oh yeah, she so knows what she's doing by purposely towering over him with a malicious grin and glowing eyes. He secures his grip around her before propelling his body up with a perfect jump. He encircles his arms around (name)'s neck and his legs around her midsection, (name)'s hands intertwining underneath Shōyō's bottom to keep him balanced.

The kiss instantly happens, (name) obviously taking the lead but Shōyō greedily pushes deeper while tightening his entire hold around her. Realizing he has become desperate for her touch (again), he backs away and stuffs his face into her neck. "Th― there..." he mumbles. "Happy?"

"Mhmm, not as much as you are~"

"J― just tell me where my uniform is!"

"It's somewhere in the house~"

"!!!"