𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

【 "ᴅᴇʟɪɴQᴜᴇɴᴛ"!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵/𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯─𝘢𝘶 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 "ᴅᴇʟɪɴQᴜᴇɴᴛ"!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵/𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯─𝘢𝘶 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                        Childish giggling filled the bedroom. One male, on the leaner side, sank back against his messy bed, happily giving into the man on top. "Do you know how long before your brothers come back home?" He didn't spend even a second removing his shirt before helping the other unbutton his white dress shirt. "I wouldn't want them walking in on us doing something naughty~"

Francis helped slip off his shirt and chuck it onto the floor. Immediately after, wrapped his hands tightly around (name)'s neck for another deep kiss. "Alfred is spending the entire weekend with his friends, Arthur is out with his colleagues for a drink, and Mathew is over at his friend's house as well, though he might be back later this evening." Surely enough time for them to have their "fun" time together. "You positive you can give me what I need before it's too late~?" he spoke seductively, tightening his legs all around (name)'s hips. He felt them both growing hard against each other.

"I've done a lot more pleasure in a lot less given time, remember~?" Francis couldn't forget those hot moments they shared even if he wanted to. Just a couple minutes ahead of time when either one or all of Francis's brothers would come home (name) managed to finish his job fast but effectively. "All we have to do is not waste a single minute~"

Francis grasped a chunk of (name)'s hair. "D― do it already― mph!"

Instead of doing what he said, (name) clamped a hand over Francis's mouth. At first, he thought this was going to lead to some roleplay-type situation until (name) told him to keep quiet. Doing so, Francis soon understood (name)'s actions, hearing the front door close and muffled voices.

Thanks to the shotty walls, Francis quickly identified them as belonging to Arthur and Mathew.

Shit! What the hell are they doing back already?! Usually when Arthur goes out with the lads he would come home around 10 o'clock, 8 at the earliest, and Mathew was supposed to be away for the night.

"You said they wouldn't be home for a while?" (name) whisper shouted. This really isn't good. One wrong move can cause a loud noise which will cause suspicion among the men which might make them catch (name) and Francis together. Shit, how the hell am I going to get out of here? (name) frantically looked around the room.

Meanwhile, Francis stared down at his shirt gripped between his hands in melancholy at the fact he once again is forced into this situation.

He hated running around in secret like this, making complicated plans when they'd meet up, never freely enjoying their time together like they should be able to...