𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮

【 ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇᴅ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵─𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇᴅ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵─𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                               There are many stories about people entering relationships centered around one-sided attraction, cheating, or overall excessive toxicity that mentally and physically drains someone or even both parties. But unsurprisingly, abuse trumps all when it comes down to what a person fears will happen when they finally trust their heart in someone else's hands.

Constant demeaning no matter what you say and do, gaslighting into making you think you're crazy for worrying about the out-of-control fights, beatings that you're told you "deserve" or are nothing more than sick entertainment ― a reminder of how helpless you really are in the situation. All real. All terrifying. All makes a person think they really are helpless, and there is no hope in fighting back. Or worse, they follow the idea they deserve every scratch, punch, and kick.

You were too scared to ever fight back against your now ex-girlfriend who controlled every part of your life: who you spoke to, what you did out of the house, and the intimacy between you two were the most suffocating times in your life. Almost every day she'd physically intimidate you by turning passive-aggressive comments about yourself into physical attacks. And that was before lying about your friends and family dumping rumors to her behind your back, to which she agreed, before softly consoling you.

"Well of course you're annoying and ugly," she once said as if you were stupid for not knowing this fact beforehand. "But that doesn't mean they should mock you for it." You initially refused her words despite her convincing act. The friends and family you knew adored you. Yeah, some might have certain characteristics about you they may find unpleasant like any friend group, but they wouldn't have ever stabbed you in the back, nonetheless talk shit about you to your own girlfriend.

But she was convincing. Her soft expression is what made you always come back, even when you told yourself she could not be trusted based on every other horrid act she performed on you. Her sweet, innocent voice paired with her loving touch around your body made you fall for her regretful "confession" on how your friends only hung around you because they thought having an uglier person amongst their group would make the rest more attractive. Then there was the warm embrace she brought you into, softly massaging your neck as she told you how your parents were joyous about you turning eighteen since it meant they could legally kick you out of the house, which your siblings allegedly encouraged.

Part of you still wanted to have faith, however. You tried storming out of your girlfriend's house ― she used to make you stay over her house long hours into the night ― to confront everyone.

Expectedly, she planned ahead, first inviting the idea nobody would ever believe you considering your friends were the "inclusive alt kids" whom everyone else already ostracised. Claims like what your girlfriend made would only shed a bad light on you, making it seem as if you created lies to get revenge for some petty drama between the group just because they're easy targets; nothing more than another "normie trying to shit on the alt kids".