𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻

【 ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ!ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                       "Day off!" Baldroy and Mey-Rin simultaneously cheered in the kitchen, their arms stretched out in pure excitement their day off had officially arrived.

Anyone obviously would enjoy such an occasion, especially working-class servants, but the day was an extra joyous one. For the three, their days off solely occurred on the first, third, and fifth Saturday of every new season. Other servants would probably think it was extremely unreasonable ― not shocking since rich people tend to work their servants to the bone without proper reward ― but it was expected for servants of Phantomhive.

Besides, with how much of the work was completed (fixed) by Sebastian, they often received the time to leisurely take the day.

Baldroy sunk back into a nearby chair letting his hands swing lazily at the sides. "I can't wait ta just lay back and drink ta my heart's content~" He wore a big grin and flushed cheeks imagining how drunk he'd be by the afternoon.

Mey-Rin dreamily swayed in place with her intertwined hands by her chest. "I finally have enough money for that new dress me eyes have been on, yes I have~" Drool poured down her chin as she fantasized about showing off the dress to Sebastian who'd swoop her into his arms.

Truly, their days off were the best days; the possibilities were endless, and they got to soothe their minds and souls from the extreme work they were given in just one week.

"What'ya have planned today, Finny?" Baldroy peaked over at the gardener while leaning his chair back until the front two legs hovered over the ground. The entire time Finny kept his back turned to have his full attention on putting together a basket of some kind, much like he often did around the arrival of their days off. Before they were compact collections of flowers, books, or a basic picnic. What made it all the more suspicious was he rarely hung out with Baldroy and Mey-Rin for a servants-only-outing.

Baldroy let his assumptions get the better of him, ranging from donations to the Phantomhive charity for poor orphans that Ciel opened up two years ago to having a secret club he attended behind the household's back. But with each subsequent day off, Bladroy noticed the baskets began getting filled with curiouser and curiouser items that made him start really questioning Finny's true whereabouts, and he could tell Mey-Rin was on the same track.

"Oh, sorry Bard, Mey-Rin." Finny turned his head just enough to send the two an apologetic smile, though he used his body as a shield for whatever he was packing this time. "I have some places I need to visit in town today."

"How about we join you?" Mey-Rin, herself, realized Finny never once referenced his activities, basically avoiding the conversation altogether at the slightest mention of it. This was all with the thought in mind he always came home wearing a particularly satisfied grin.