𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘀𝗲

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                           "You're finally up," Haruka speaks over the running sink water as (name) enters the kitchen wearing a black-and-white striped undershirt layered over by a navy-colored blazer and black faded jeans. The water almost eclipses his voice if it weren't for (name)'s ears having already adapted to his boyfriend's soft speech. He joins Haruka's side, the monotonous male sporting a blue and red plaid collar shirt with a maroon tie that peaked over his grey fuzzy sweater. Partnered were maroon skinny jeans and brown toms brogue oxford dress shoes. "How did you sleep?" Haruka asks without looking up.

"Alright." (name) gently held Haruka's chin to pull him in for a short kiss. "When did you wake up?"

"Thirty minutes earlier than usual." He casually turned back to the dishes. "I knew you'd be late, so I got ahead with breakfast." His words made (name) look back at the table displaying a few dishes consisting of tamago kake gohan, miso shiru, and natto.

"I thought we were going out for breakfast?" He looks back at Haruka, and then his stomach loudly growls.

"That's why." It was subtle, but there was a hint of amusement in Haruka's voice. (name) laughs before kissing the other's head one last time and takes a seat at the table to happily dig into his perfect boyfriend's cooking.

"Delicious as always~" Another large dig into the hot meal sends pure bliss through his body, especially now at the beginning of winter, and Haruka's house's heater has yet to be fixed. Said male soon Haruka took a seat across from him with his own prepared breakfast. The next five minutes are spent in comfortable silence, save for quick confirmations about their date plans for the day.

(name) finishes eating first, and quite early, so to avoid bothering Haruka while eating he opts to check his phone in case there were any important messages he missed last night or this morning. Oh, crap. I forgot Hiro said he wanted to get back in contact. Visible frustration overcomes his face as he tries to conclude the appropriate course of action. Unsurprisingly, and unfortunately, Haruka notices.

"What's wrong?" (name) sweatdrops. Makoto is the only other person who knows about Haruka's secret possessive side when it comes to his (name); trust him when he vouches that when Haruka's possessive side appears...Well, Makoto is just happy he has never been on the receiving end (yet).

Telling Haruka that his boyfriend's ex wanted to become friends again requires three days of drafting and two days of rehearsal.

"U-uhm..." But Haruka steals (name)'s phone right from his hand. Immediately a dark aura surrounds his "calm" exterior. "N-now Haru―"

"I told you I don't like him around you."

"Y-yes, I know but―"

"I told you I don't like him around you."