𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘂𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮

【 ᴅᴀᴅ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴅᴀᴅ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                "It won't stay on!"

"It's okay, sweetie―"

"No, we have to look perfect!"

"But it might fall off again―"

"Then I'll glue it to your mouth!" You sweatdrop at Ushio's tenth attempt at sticking the fake mustache over your lip, wearing a very concentrated look. The scene only looks more ridiculous when one takes in the giant pink hate on her head with three balls dangling on either side of it. Her cheeks are already camouflaging her with the outfit from how flushed they're getting. "Ughhh! Stupid little―"

"OkaAay, how about we get Mommy to help~?" You smile sweetly down at your angrily pouting daughter while subtly taking the fake mustache before she tore it up. Nagisa worked hard on these costumes; the last thing tonight needs is the costumes getting damaged.

"Is there a problem in here?" Said woman thankfully emerged from the downstairs bathroom where she was finalizing her blonde wig, crown, and makeup. Her already kissable lips look so cute and plump with the heart-shaped lipstick, but you had more pressing matters Nagisa can hopefully deal with instead of you.

"Daddy's mustache won't stay on!" Ushio raised her tiny fists in anger, her cheeks puffed out and eyebrows furrowed as small tears pricked her eyes. "Mario has to have a mustache or it won't work!" Nagisa giggles at her daughter's commitment to being the perfect Peach, Mario, and Toadette trio that she's been talking about ever since October came around. Her giggle was for another reason, however.

"Here, let me do a little trick~" She carefully kneels in front of you so as to not ruin the bobby-pinned crown atop her head. She gestures for the mustache in your hand, making you think she'll attach nose clips or apply some skin-safe glue, only for her to turn it around before sticking it over your lip. "There!" It stayed.

"Yay! Daddy is perfect now!" Ushio cheered, any sign of sadness vaporating in a second. Nagisa immediately looked over at your blank eyes and thinned lips, laughing once more behind her gloved hand.

I spent tweNTY MINUTES

"You look perfect too, Mommy!" Ushio held Nagisa's hands with sparkling eyes.

"You look absolutely stunning yourself, Ushio~" Both girls promptly turn their heads in your direction wearing expecting smiles like you didn't almost spend all night fiddling with a piece of fabric that was on the wrong side.

Sighing through an exasperated smile at your girls, you let out some of your own laughs as you embrace them tightly in your arms. "You look beautiful, my Princess." You smile lovingly down at Nagisa who shyly returns the gesture. "And you..." you lean down to pick up Ushio using one arm, "...are the most charming little thing I've ever seen, Ms. Toadette." She heartily laughs while poking your now (semi) permanent mustache. "Let's a go!"