𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮

【 ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                         An athlete's body is all about developing exceptionally healthy muscles, resulting in a sound mind and soul. These type of builds likewise attracts many men and women for a variety of reasons: the guys think having rock-hard abs to show off will get them a lot of girls, or satisfy the ego that always told them they were hot and cool; the girls find a fit man objectively attractive, not to mention sexually stimulating.

Such rose-colored ways of thinking, of course. are nothing more than grave misunderstandings from those who think hitting the gym will be suitable. In reality, it's no easy feat; indefinite hard work and patience are largely required for one to reach their goal. Caring after one's body to understand their limitations and what will be the most rewarding is integral for any self-improvement.

Alas, some people are unexplainably blessed in finding an easier route either from genetics or having been long-been conditioned in the lifestyle ― the latter being Daichi's case.

He was left in the hands of a strong, dependable role model who assisted him in quite literally the healthiest environment he could provide the boy during his off-days. Everything Daichi accomplished throughout his athletic career is thanks to this man ― (full name) ― a personal trainer who's been by his side since his first year in the form of healthy diets, exercise routines, and self-care regimes. As a result, Daichi can take any physical obstacle by its horns without cracking under its pressure.

Nowadays, however, being a third-year high school student impending graduation meant adopting independence over his physicality. This means adapting to newer, more challenging approaches toward strengthening his body. After all, relying on just one theory is unreliable tunnel vision both he and his mentor/friend wanted to avoid.

Taking up volleyball for about three years helped him develop different skills while still using what he has learned to push himself and his team farther in the lineups they previously fell behind. He still greatly appreciated his trainer's hand whenever he needed it, obviously: Case in point, the at-home gym (name) singlehandedly put together over the last year thanks to his generous paychecks provided by his high-profile clients and parent's fortune. He was able to add luxurious tune-ups to the master bedroom to create the perfect training room.

Currently, Daichi decided he'll add a couple of hours into his typical two-hour weekend training regime since his team will be going against the lineup that just may finally earn them the absolute privilege to participate in a match against powerhouse school Shiratorizawa Academy. He's since performed five reps of ten-minute push-ups, sit-ups, and squats following his fifteen-minute stretching.

One new exercise he specifically took up in preparation for the Miyagi Prefecture Spring Interhigh Qualifier is the rock and roll-up. Volleyball is all about supporting one's full body weight in various positions concurrent with pouring all energy into the force for a perfect spike and/or receive, meaning he'll increase his endurance in both fields.