𝗿𝗲𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗼

【 ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                  "G― good morning, (name)-senpai!"

"H― hi, Senpai."

"Senpai, I hope you have a great day!"

"Thanks, you too~"

(full name), possibly the most popular Third Year attending the local high school. Surrounded daily by students complimenting him on almost everything he does and wears, everybody knows his name as well as the power he carries. Unlike Handa Seishuu, the second most popular boy, (name) is aware of his popularity based on genuine interest rather than scrutiny and, therefore happily interacts with his "followers" ― as some have called them in the past ― to use his status to spread as much positivity as possible.

No. Handa, unfortunately, remained isolated maintaining the proposition their fellow student body utterly hates his entire existence due to some humorous misunderstandings and excessive paranoia and anxiety he, for the most part, suffers from alone. No thanks to that bastard Kawafuji. (name) sighed.

"Senpai!" A familiar shining expression appeared in (name)'s line of sight, momentarily making him forget his current dilemma.

"Reo, how many times do I have to tell you you don't have to call me that?" He lazily slung an arm over his best friend's neck. A few passing by students muttered about the scene before giggling silently.

Oh, was the reason why (name) is so popular not yet mentioned? Well, it's primarily because of his old profession back in America where he was raised during his Junior High years: modeling. From advertisements to professional photography, (name)'s identity has been known ahead of his moving back to Japan. His looks charmed anyone who laid their eyes on him which sparked mass discussions throughout the student body.

However, at first, students practically feared (name). They felt intimated due to his fame still outshining his genuine excitement for meeting other Japanese students. Similar to Handa's mindset, (name) assumed everyone had negative sentiments toward him once they learned about his extensive fame back in the States he couldn't escape even if he tried.

Once again, unlike Handa though, (name) concluded sitting around moping wouldn't do him any good, so he swallowed his pride and was the one to approach his classmates in the hope of at least making one acquaintance. And wouldn't he know it, the moment he said "hello" with a charming smile, he learned they were big fans and that's why they were too nervous to talk to him.

(name) ultimately gained many new friends, as well as reunited with an old modeling partner.

"S― sorry, Sen...(name)." Reo shyly smiled up at him. "It feels a little weird sometimes hehe..."